Hanafuda Club Demo Released!

This is where all the old Lemma Soft-specific posts are (i.e. Tales of Lemma 1, Shoujo Attack!, and some Hanafuda Club). They are here for old times sake ^^
Jarkota
Regular

#76 Post by Jarkota »

Aww.......now I feel bad for making Lemma blush.....................

.....................................okay, bad feeling's over. :p

Seriously, though, it was definitely worth all the trouble I went through. Hanafuda is extremely addictive. I may just have to have that buddy of mine in Illinois to get me a deck or two from the Japanese store near his house so I can play for real. Say, Blue Lemma; are you ever going to make a game with more than just fanservice? I apologize for sounding like a pervert (I try not to, even in ren'ai games), but all the games I've been playing from this site the past couple of days have brought out the inner male in me. :p

musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

#77 Post by musical74 »

Got to thinking...how big will this be when the final version is released? 15 MB? 20? 85? It's not too much of a problem if it's under 20 MB but anything over that...takes forever on a dial-up connection :?

Jarkota: you are right, it's EXTREMELY addictive. I kepp playing over and over trying to win (and beat Lin...that's my goal...LIN MUST LOSE!!! Lin does the same thing with me that Maki does with you...)

Blue Lemma: are you going to be in the final game as well? After seeing IT again today and watching your banter with Lemma...was wondering if you would be in the final version.
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#78 Post by Blue Lemma »

Jarkota: I don't think you'll be disappointed with the "content" of the full game :wink:

musical74: The full game will almost certainly be over 20 MB. I'll make a multi-part download option for you dial-up users, if you like ^_^

musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

#79 Post by musical74 »

If you can make it a multi-part download, that would be good...I realize the vast majority have DSL or cable but...for those of us who can only afford dail-up....maybe make one download for everyone else, and one for us poor dialup users?
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.

Boch

#80 Post by Boch »

Ah, it's getting closer and closer to the estimated release date now...

*rubs hands together in sinister fashion*

Yes, very soon, must be patient.
Mweh hee hee hee~~~
Just one more try...

leon101

#81 Post by leon101 »

Gaji is funny as fuck! He's the coolest! I dig the card game, I mean I don't like playing cards but I have to admit that card game is fuuuun. When I first played the demo I chose not to ask if the girls can be seen naked in the game, I'm just not perverted like that you know.
"Look into my eyes and it's easy to see, one and one make two, two and one make three, it was destiny."

numerrik

#82 Post by numerrik »

I beat lemma in the card game, poor lemma. But she was so cute in her pink bra and undies, I sure hope there is more of that in the game, both of her and of the other girls. Also hope it gets finished soon.

Cheers!

*looks over at lemma wondering if she is wearing the same underwear today."

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder

#83 Post by Blue Lemma »

Lemma: :oops: I should have known better than to make bets with shady-looking fairies >_<

wind
Regular

#84 Post by wind »

now now Lemma, you agreed to follow the rules, but you made the mistake of making a bet with the shady fairy who MAKES the rules.

wind
Regular

Re: Hanafuda Club Demo Released!

#85 Post by wind »

Now i really hate to double post but....

It's the end of September and i haven't heard a thing about this game in a LONG while. There hasn't been a problem, has there?

victorita9
Regular

#86 Post by victorita9 »

wind wrote:Now i really hate to double post but....

It's the end of September and i haven't heard a thing about this game in a LONG while. There hasn't been a problem, has there?
Noooo! Don't say that! Don't jinx it! :shock:

wind
Regular

#87 Post by wind »

/me is still waiting patiently.

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder

#88 Post by Blue Lemma »

/me has break coming up after I finish a paper for class, so should get more done then ^_^;
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

Der Tor
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Der Totengräber, There is always a Choice, Darkness
Projects: A Legend of an Ancient Evil
itch: emmanuel-goldstein

#89 Post by Der Tor »

I hate games that never get finished (meaning i hat all of my own games as well... i programmed about 10 games in my live and wrote 2 kinetic novels - half of them i never finished, and the other half i finished allright but i never released them and lost my backup copy soon after :? )

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder

#90 Post by Blue Lemma »

I know the feeling >_<
But this one will get finished :)
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )