The Women of Hanafuda Club

This is where all the old Lemma Soft-specific posts are (i.e. Tales of Lemma 1, Shoujo Attack!, and some Hanafuda Club). They are here for old times sake ^^

Which Hanafuda Club girl are you most interested in?

Ichigo
46%
Lin
13%
Maki
42%
None of them seemed interesting to me
No votes

Total votes: 24

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

The Women of Hanafuda Club

#1 Post by Blue Lemma »

For those of you who have played the demo, I'm interested in knowing what you think about the characters (good, bad, and otherwise), particularly the female club members. Please share? ^_^;

Berri

#2 Post by Berri »

I like Ichigo-chan and Maki-chan.

Of course, my favorite is Lemma-chan. :)

Unicorn
Regular

#3 Post by Unicorn »

Well, I like Lin most, but actually I hoped that you would have revived the Character-designs of ToL2 for this game.

* shrugs *

Well, maybe in a second installment of Hanafuda-club - because I still can't get a certain ToL2-character out of my mind - and I think that she would get along pretty well with Gaji... :p

Nafai
Veteran
Projects: Elect: Ascendance

#4 Post by Nafai »

Maki was my choice ^_^ But then, I'm a bit biased towards that type :P

chronoluminaire
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Elven Relations, Cloud Fairy, When I Rule The World
Tumblr: alextfish

#5 Post by chronoluminaire »

Maki and Lin both seem quite interesting. Lemma is very cute (and there's the whole keeper-of-dimensions thing - I like a girl with power ;))
However, Ichigo was by far the cutest. Ohhh, so cute! And interested in chocolate and sports and everything!

Yep, you've managed the quite impressive feat of making four out of four girls interesting to me!
I released 3 VNs, many moons ago: Elven Relations (IntRenAiMo 2007), When I Rule The World (NaNoRenO 2005), and Cloud Fairy (the Cute Light & Fluffy Project, 2009).
More recently I designed the board game Steam Works (published in 2015), available from a local gaming store near you!

Jarkota
Regular

#6 Post by Jarkota »

Ichigo, of course, gets my vote. But if you had a "least favorite Hanafuda Club girl" poll, I'm votin' Maki just because she's always the one to pull a Yaku out her you-know-what at the VERY LAST TURN of the game and beat me..........

wind
Regular

#7 Post by wind »

Ichigo or maki for me, i'm voting maki, just because i want to see one of her bad underwear days.

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#8 Post by Blue Lemma »

wind wrote:Ichigo or maki for me, i'm voting maki, just because i want to see one of her bad underwear days.
:lol:
Well, the game has become quite fanservicey in all sorts of ways lately... :oops: :wink: