Shoujo Attack! 2

This is where all the old Lemma Soft-specific posts are (i.e. Tales of Lemma 1, Shoujo Attack!, and some Hanafuda Club). They are here for old times sake ^^
lina inverse
Regular
Location: im stucked in a big pitt in the Auburn Wilderness :'( for the twentyest time this year!! F*CK!

#46 Post by lina inverse »

Ezzetabi wrote:http://www.synthetic-reality.com/wosHome.htm ?
No, I do not know it. But congrats, what role did you have in creating that Game? Programmer? Musician? Other?
i did the programming of the 50 difrent worlds in the game
red hair
not tall
very cute

money, boys, sex, games, sport and shoping is all

lina inverse
Regular
Location: im stucked in a big pitt in the Auburn Wilderness :'( for the twentyest time this year!! F*CK!

#47 Post by lina inverse »

i liked this game butt its hard
red hair
not tall
very cute

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#48 Post by Megaman Z »

no kidding... wait... you're talking about Shoujo Attack 1, right? if SA2's been released... *goes crazy for a breif moment*
~Kitsune Zeta

ChaoticAtomBomb

#49 Post by ChaoticAtomBomb »

it's ok blue bomber....youre not going nuts...

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran

#50 Post by Megaman Z »

ChaoticAtomBomb wrote:it's ok blue bomber....youre not going nuts...
purple, actually. wasn't exactly my choice of color scheme... either pink or purple. your pick. both are better than rusty metal, which is what I looked like before the paint brushes were used. (it was a traumatic moment... I was nude... and a female was applying the paint...)
~Kitsune Zeta

lina inverse
Regular

#51 Post by lina inverse »

:shock: thats really shaming dude
red hair
not tall
very cute

Beta
Regular

#52 Post by Beta »

Megaman Z wrote:
purple, actually. wasn't exactly my choice of color scheme... either pink or purple. your pick. both are better than rusty metal, which is what I looked like before the paint brushes were used. (it was a traumatic moment... I was nude... and a female was applying the paint...)
that wasn't exactly the highest moment of my life either... I was the one holding the paint brush...
lina inverse wrote: :shock: thats really shaming dude
if you think that would be bad, you would be mortified at what this guy went through before that! (I'm kinda not allowed to mention what exactly happened myself, though...)

lina inverse
Regular

#53 Post by lina inverse »

i cant hold my laugh :lol: :lol:
red hair
not tall
very cute

ChaoticAtomBomb

#54 Post by ChaoticAtomBomb »

Megaman Z wrote:

you do realize I was swallowing soda at the moment I read that....I should know by now that drinking and forum surfing are not a safe combo. :lol:

Mockingbird

#55 Post by Mockingbird »

If you do decide to make a second one (I hope you do! =-) I think it would be cool to have the environment be even more interactive... like things that are affected by gravity... say like the shoujo have to detroy some landscape to made a bridge come down, or a ramp, or something. You could also have landscape that shatters when it gets hit, or explodes in a chain reaction or something.

Another ummm, unoriginal idea is to have things the shoujo collect to earn extra points, or there could be shoujo in different colored uniforms that can only go into the same colored gates or collect the same colored items.

Also I was thinking there could be things certain shoujo couldn't walk through, like a metal detector or something that only killed android shoujo, so after having to make an android you would need a regular shoujo to go through and switch it off. Or (using the above idea of different colored shoujo) a door that only a certain color can pass through.. or a door that keeps a certain color out.

Okay, i'll stop now. =-) It really is a great game, even if you don't make a second one, the first one will keep me happy. =-)
Angel, Angel live in me
Make me pure and give me wings

http://www.c-mockingbird.com

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#56 Post by Blue Lemma »

Great ideas, Mockingbird! :D I was also thinking about maybe having collectable skills, where shoujos can grab skills in the level to use. I wouldn't be surprised if some of these ideas appear in SA 2 (if it gets made) 8)

#57 Post by Guest »

Yeah, collectible skills would be awesome!

#58 Post by Guest »

oops, that was me. :oops:

#59 Post by Guest »

Me, meaning Mockingbird... I log in, but it says I'm still logged out :? Oh, well.

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran

#60 Post by Megaman Z »

mockingbird>>it seems to happen to everyone...

collectable skills isn't exactly the most original idea (see lemmings chronicles), but it would be a good twist.

environment interaction - I'd have to see what the bird means by that

special barriers (metal detectors, shoujo filters, etc.) looks like a good idea, and can also have good applications.
~Kitsune Zeta