Shoujo Attack! 2

This is where all the old Lemma Soft-specific posts are (i.e. Tales of Lemma 1, Shoujo Attack!, and some Hanafuda Club). They are here for old times sake ^^
Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#16 Post by Megaman Z »

*STILL WAITING FOR SHOUJO ATTACK 2, DESPITE THE FACT HE HASN'T GOTTEN CLOSE TO (legally*) BEATING ANY LEMMINGS-STYLE GAME*

*however, I have cleared all the levels of the 3D lemmings game, but that was by shooting (ALL) the lemmings with a mouse. the code, BTW, is rasputin, I think. (copy and paste into notepad to view.) [hey, maybe you should have an unlockable mode in which you have to click on (shoot) the shoujo before they escape. just another random idea.]

a level editor (and a shoujo editor) would be appreciated by the community...

what's the status on this game, anyway?
~Kitsune Zeta

Ezzetabi offline

#17 Post by Ezzetabi offline »

I am afraid everything is dead here...

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#18 Post by Blue Lemma »

Er... I never started a Shoujo Attack 2 ^_^; Hope I didn't give a false impression. It's just something I'm putting in the back of my head for the future :wink:

Ezzetabi
Regular

#19 Post by Ezzetabi »

Ezzetabi's life lost some of its meaning...

So I guess we can't even hope in a level editor... Can we?
My shoujo attack's tutorial page is completed!

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#20 Post by Blue Lemma »

Hmmm..... do you guys *really* want one? If I see enough interest from board people here, I'll consider it :wink: I guess it's doable...

or, I'll consider it more if you finish up that Shoujo Attack! guide 0: )

Ezzetabi
Regular

#21 Post by Ezzetabi »

We REALLY want one. Yes. This board is dead, probably you won't see much interest. But... I am pretty sure that people will have interest to new fanmade levels!

About my tutorial site... this is blackmailing! Anyway, you win. I'll restart working on it. Ok?

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#22 Post by Megaman Z »

blackmailing? that's something I'd never do. (although hostage holding is a technique I've only used once. and it turned out to be a dud. they never told me exactly which grenade to get.)

I'll help with double-checking the stratagies, Ezzetabi. I have nothing else to do except work on that renai game using the WOLF3D engine (wait... *ancient gears turn* DARNIT! I HAVE TO GO ANNOUNCE SOMETHING!), work on my voice playing Lifeline (good game, BTW), wait for a couple BG's so that I don't put redundant information in the code of TOZSP, and... *mental fortress. built of mental blocks. only option is to bypass. and that doesn't work well...*
~Kitsune Zeta

ShiraiJunichi
Miko-Class Veteran

#23 Post by ShiraiJunichi »

You're talking HTML tutorial, right? I can help with that. I just started playing Shoujo Attack a few days ago, so I haven't beaten it yet- but I'm close. Fantasy 6-10, Sexy 5, and the last "New Contest" level are the only levels I have left. I think it's a cool game, and I'd like to give something to the community, if I can. Let me know if you'd like my help

Ezzetabi
Regular

#24 Post by Ezzetabi »

ShiraiJunichi, we are speaking of tutorials for Shoujo Attack game.
http://crimsonfan.altervista.org/shoujo/

I solved all levels and I started making a site of solutions, but for the lack of interest from this forum I stopped working on it.

Of couse any help is very welcomed.
Email me at
ezzetabi (at) katamail (dot) com
I'll post your solutions with full credit.

I'd really like someone writes the solution for Shoujo in The Shell, I really dislike that level... (a second, less important reason I stopped working over the site...) :roll:

ShiraiJunichi
Miko-Class Veteran

#25 Post by ShiraiJunichi »

Shoujo in the Shell?!?? SWEEEEEET! I love that level! It's probably my favorite. Everything is so intricate, and the solution so exact. Major kudos to Blue Lemma for devising such a wonderfully planned level. I'll start working on my tutorial of it right away. I can probably give you a link to it some time tonight. I plan on going all out!

I can help with the actual layout of the page too, if you'd like. I like to create visually pleasing layouts- it's fun. If you'd like to see examples of my work you can check out http://www.geocities.com/jasonscott422 and www.geocities.com\shiraijunichi.

Ezzetabi
Regular

#26 Post by Ezzetabi »

Shoujo in the Shell itricate?
How can you define 'Tales of Shoujo War' so? Impossible?
Btw, Tales of Shoujo war is my favourite level... lovely...

I like also Lemma labirith, but it is a little too easy...

I posted your solution Junichi.

ShiraiJunichi
Miko-Class Veteran

#27 Post by ShiraiJunichi »

You mean "Tales of Shoujo" right? I haven't seen a "Tales Of Shoujo War" level- but I haven't beaten all of the fantasy levels yet... I'm stuck at "Those Who Hunt Shoujo" Anyway, I just barely aced "Tales Of Shoujo" for the first time earlier today. Took me so long... I tried so many different ways... I was trying to do pixel perfect stuff, but it never worked. After enough work, I finally realized I could use the cherry in the top left.

You can change the background of my page, so that it matches your page. Give it some continuity.

Ezzetabi
Regular

#28 Post by Ezzetabi »

I meant 'Record of Shojo war'... The last level of Fantasy channel. Probably you did not see it yet.
Last edited by Ezzetabi on Wed May 25, 2005 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beta
Regular

#29 Post by Beta »

*crosses fingers and then starts praying to Kamisama*

[the level editor willl give me a way to annoy the heck out of Zeta...]

Ezzetabi
Regular

#30 Post by Ezzetabi »

Why annoy? You mean give an iteresting and fun challenge?