Solutions?

This is where all the old Lemma Soft-specific posts are (i.e. Tales of Lemma 1, Shoujo Attack!, and some Hanafuda Club). They are here for old times sake ^^

Solutions?

#1 Post by Guest »

Do you have any solutions to these? I've been stuck on the same 2 levels for a long time. :x

Unicorn
Regular

#2 Post by Unicorn »

I am sure, there are plenty of people here that have solved all levels. I am one of them, but it has been some time since I played.

However, in order to help you with your problems, it should be a good idea if you tell as first WHICH levels you have problems with?

After that, one of us will certainly be kind enough to give you a few pointers... :wink:

Unicorn
Regular

#3 Post by Unicorn »

I am sure, there are plenty of people here that have solved all levels. I am one of them, but it has been some time since I played.

However, in order to help you with your problems, it should be a good idea if you tell as first WHICH levels you have problems with?

After that, one of us will certainly be kind enough to give you a few pointers... :wink:

Pikawil

#4 Post by Pikawil »

Double posting...

Someone needs to write a guide.

Ecchi Tiff
Regular

#5 Post by Ecchi Tiff »

Have you looked through the Gynaaaah! thread?
Kyra: "You can kiss my acetabulum!"
Lord Pathos: "Hmm, tempting offer, coming from a cute girl like you."
Kyra: "Ug, I think I'm gonna be sick. Tom, let's get this quy, quick!"

Grey
Veteran

#6 Post by Grey »

Pikawil wrote:Double posting...
...You don't say. I don't think anyone here would have spotted that otherwise :roll:
Pikawil wrote: Someone needs to write a guide.
And as from your tone it obviously isn't going to be you that makes the effort to do so, so that makes your post a rather useless one no?

----

But back to the original question yeah, as Unicorn and Ecchi Tiff said there are some of the most difficult level solutions around here already, and if you want the answer to a different one then just post and someone will answer with either pointers, or a full solution depending on what you want.