Well done, Very well done. Review mind you.

This is where all the old Lemma Soft-specific posts are (i.e. Tales of Lemma 1, Shoujo Attack!, and some Hanafuda Club). They are here for old times sake ^^
Gaul
Location: The cold north a.k.a Sweden (No we don't have polarbears)

Well done, Very well done. Review mind you.

#1 Post by Gaul »

Today when i was bored so I was looking for something to do and I found Tales of Lemma 1. I read what was and downloaded it, honestly i didn't expect much but you'll never know if you don't try. First reaction is the quite annoying bug of not being able to load the font. I wonder if this bug only exists on Windows 2000 since in Win 2k your operating systems folder is not called c:\windows , it's called c:\winnt . Got past the bug no problem and started the game.

First thought when i saw the GC was that i was very well done and i was suprised (in a good way ;D). I played through quite quickly since i'm quite an experienced player of this type of game. My collection of this type of games i quite large and i have played them all to get all endings. Yes I know that i am an weird person to enjoy these type of games but whatever. Anyway this game was very well done, it was fun and it was refreshing to play something else but a raping sim like "Battle Raper" or the sick "Virgin Roster".

There was one thing that felt very weird when playing and it was japanese names and american setting. It was japanese in America, nothing wrong with it.. Just a little weird. And on another note, I really liked the idea of the hostile mushrooms. I laughed quite hard at that and it was a quite fun idea to throw in stuff like that in a game. Things that are totally unexpected but damn it was fun :D.

So to finish this up. I really liked the game, I had fun and I will keep an eye out for further releases from Lemma Soft :D.If you guys ever need help with scripts, feedback or whatever you can ask me. Even though I suppose you have your own sources. Keep up the good work and as i said i will look for further releases. :D :P