H-scenes?

This is where all the old Lemma Soft-specific posts are (i.e. Tales of Lemma 1, Shoujo Attack!, and some Hanafuda Club). They are here for old times sake ^^
Sailor Kitty
Veteran

H-scenes?

#1 Post by Sailor Kitty »

A freind told me that Hanafuda club would have H-scenes. Is this just a rumor or will the game be 18+? Will there be 18- version?
script is 85% done.
Title is now "Running through water"
and will hopefully stay that way.
Need a poem/lyric?
I'll write one for ya!
http://blog.sanriotown.com/sailorkitty_:hellokitty.com

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

Re: H-scenes?

#2 Post by Blue Lemma »

The game will be 18+, likely with a 13-15+ version. The idea for the 18+ version is to show the sexual side of the character relationships in a sweet (hopefully realistic) way ^_^

(and to have strip hanafuda 0: ) )
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

MsDuck
Regular

#3 Post by MsDuck »

Blue Lemma wrote:The game will be 18+, likely with a 13-15+ version. The idea for the 18+ version is to show the sexual side of the character relationships in a sweet (hopefully realistic) way ^_^

(and to have strip hanafuda 0: ) )
Does this mean that if you screw things up with one of the girls they could actually kick you out while the PC and the girl are ... 'getting revved up'?

You did say realistic... And would be kind of funny...

MsDuck.
Something witty goes here.
??? - BLSN

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#4 Post by Blue Lemma »

Hmm, we shall see :wink:

Maki: *sues for child support*
Player: *gets STD*
(not that Maki has STDs or anything ^^ )
But if we wanted to make it even more realistic! I mean, how many anime girls have that stuff? Compared to real life? @_@

Right now I'm working on the non-H scenes... It's pretty hard to make some kinds of events interesting :|
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

chronoluminaire
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Elven Relations, Cloud Fairy, When I Rule The World
Tumblr: alextfish

#5 Post by chronoluminaire »

Blue Lemma wrote:Right now I'm working on the non-H scenes... It's pretty hard to make some kinds of events interesting :|
Yeah, I found that with Elven Relations, and all my NaNoWriMo novels. There are certain scenes which just kinda have to be there, but there's nothing particularly interesting in them. Try to skim over them reasonably quickly, or failing that, introduce some minor conflict to add interest.
I released 3 VNs, many moons ago: Elven Relations (IntRenAiMo 2007), When I Rule The World (NaNoRenO 2005), and Cloud Fairy (the Cute Light & Fluffy Project, 2009).
More recently I designed the board game Steam Works (published in 2015), available from a local gaming store near you!

MsDuck
Regular

#6 Post by MsDuck »

chronoluminaire wrote:
Blue Lemma wrote:Right now I'm working on the non-H scenes... It's pretty hard to make some kinds of events interesting :|
Yeah, I found that with Elven Relations, and all my NaNoWriMo novels. There are certain scenes which just kinda have to be there, but there's nothing particularly interesting in them. Try to skim over them reasonably quickly, or failing that, introduce some minor conflict to add interest.
That's probably the worst part of all. You always have the urge to make every single word interesting but you know you can't and you have to balance it somehow. :P

There's always the fix it in editing idea.

MsDuck.
Something witty goes here.
??? - BLSN

DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

#7 Post by DaFool »

For realism, I prefer it to be actually mundane rather than the 'whirlwind romance' which we often see in books and movies.

Sometimes, I think having an argument everyday, breaking up and getting together again -- those kinds of hi-rollin' romances, are the more unrealistic scenarios.

Sippin' a hot cup of joe with someone who's not so hot, but someone you can trust to share your life with... I don't think that's unrealistic.