Avatars must be no larger than 0 pixels height??

This is where all the old Lemma Soft-specific posts are (i.e. Tales of Lemma 1, Shoujo Attack!, and some Hanafuda Club). They are here for old times sake ^^
herenvardo
Veteran

Avatars must be no larger than 0 pixels height??

#1 Post by herenvardo »

I'm not sure if this should go here, but it seemed the best place to me. Admins feel free to move this post somewhere else if convenient.

So, I finally decided to put an avatar on my profile... I got the image I want, placed it on my photobucket accout, copy-pasted the link url from photobucket to the control panel, clicked submit and...

The submitted avatar is 64 pixels wide and 64 pixels high. Avatars must be at least 0 pixels wide and 0 pixels high, but no larger than 140 pixels wide and 0 pixels high.
I tried both to explicitly state the size and to leave it blank, getting the same result on both cases. You can see the file at http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg19 ... efem70.gif, or just here:

So, considering that no image file can be "0 pixels high" or shorter, how can I get my avatar showing?
I have failed to meet my deadlines so many times I'm not announcing my projects anymore. Whatever I'm working on, it'll be released when it is ready :P

PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

Re: Avatars must be no larger than 0 pixels height??

#2 Post by PyTom »

I fixed the board configuration, try it now.
Supporting creators since 2004
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Do good work." - Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom

herenvardo
Veteran

Re: Avatars must be no larger than 0 pixels height??

#3 Post by herenvardo »

Working fine now. Thx.
I have failed to meet my deadlines so many times I'm not announcing my projects anymore. Whatever I'm working on, it'll be released when it is ready :P