Oh no!

This is where all the old Lemma Soft-specific posts are (i.e. Tales of Lemma 1, Shoujo Attack!, and some Hanafuda Club). They are here for old times sake ^^
LiX
Regular

Oh no!

#1 Post by LiX »

:( I actually felt sad when reading this.

kara24601
Veteran
Projects: Numerous unfinished dreams await completion.

#2 Post by kara24601 »

I was just sending PMs to a guy about details on some endings.
I can't get the very good ending no matter how much I behave myself / what nice choices I make.
*thinks back*
It's been a long time since I played the game and when I saw that you can get a bad ending by being mean and pervy , I tried that ( lol I don't know why it seems like I tried that first...usually I try to go for happy endings ) , and next play I tried a mix of being nice and pervy ...still gets you the nothing ending....tried the "let myself die" thing and was successful and from then on in most plays tried to be extra nice but still ended up with the nothing happens ending. Weird. I didn't make fun of her weight , I made sure to choose the nice choice when she's up in the tree , ect.
( I ended up getting the "let myself die" ending twice...whoops. )
Thanks for the screenie.

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#3 Post by Blue Lemma »

Next time I make a game with any ren'ai stuff, you can rest assured you will have the option to be as much of a perv as you want :lol: :lol: :lol: Or a gentleman/woman ^_^

Miko: :roll: Let's work on the gentleman thing, please! :wink:

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#4 Post by mikey »

Blue Lemma wrote:Next time I make a game with any ren'ai stuff, you can rest assured you will have the option to be as much of a perv as you want :lol: :lol: :lol: Or a gentleman/woman ^_^
It's interesting to see the ren'ai world (Japanese in particular) to have a somewhat strange (for me) definition of pervy - in most ren'ai games the main character is a perv just because he thinks about panties and makes a remark about breasts :roll: . The strange thing is that the remark is always adressed to the specific person, which I would consider insulting - see all the people I meet and work with usually drop remarks that are far more "pervy" than the usual remark the anime girl gets upset with, but they are always meant in general, as not to attack the people who you are talking to, but still making that sexy (and let's face it, often downright dirty) point. And not just the guys ^_^.

So in all honesty, many of the pervy lines seem like plain insults to me because they say something like: "you like to wear white underwear?" instead of say "white underwear may be preferred I'm told" - which is not specifically against that person, even if the person is the only one you're talking to.

Hmmm, hmmm, just random thinking :P

lina inverse
Regular
Location: im stucked in a big pitt in the Auburn Wilderness :'( for the twentyest time this year!! F*CK!

#5 Post by lina inverse »

wath if your a girl and u play tol 1? and im a girl(and im no lesbian)
red hair
not tall
very cute

money, boys, sex, games, sport and shoping is all

Warren-kun
Regular

#6 Post by Warren-kun »

lina inverse wrote:wath if your a girl and u play tol 1? and im a girl(and im no lesbian)
Thats prefectly fine. I play both genders of Ren'ai games, and I'm no Yaoi.

lina inverse
Regular
Location: im stucked in a big pitt in the Auburn Wilderness :'( for the twentyest time this year!! F*CK!

?

#7 Post by lina inverse »

wats a Yaoi.?
red hair
not tall
very cute

Warren-kun
Regular

Re: ?

#8 Post by Warren-kun »

lina inverse wrote:wats a Yaoi.?
>.< >.< >.< Should not have used Otaku slang I suppose. Yaoi means "Gay, or homosexual" Where Yuri means "Lesbian". But I'm not sure I should be saying that so that all I'll be giving you.

lina inverse
Regular

ok

#9 Post by lina inverse »

ok
red hair
not tall
very cute

Warren-kun
Regular

Re: ok

#10 Post by Warren-kun »

lina inverse wrote:ok
your welcome. Now let us quit posting in here. Okay?

darkknight
Veteran

Re: ok

#11 Post by darkknight »

Warren-kun wrote:
lina inverse wrote:ok
your welcome. Now let us quit posting in here. Okay?
i seriously must count to see how many times you say stop posting here...
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....