hi

This is where all the old Lemma Soft-specific posts are (i.e. Tales of Lemma 1, Shoujo Attack!, and some Hanafuda Club). They are here for old times sake ^^
Chuck
Regular

#16 Post by Chuck »

Can we stop this, it is getting to a point where it is just idiotic and could possibly go on forever.

(If only I was admin.)
~Chuck

ShiraiJunichi
Miko-Class Veteran

#17 Post by ShiraiJunichi »

Grey wrote:What is up with you replying to all of this spam darkknight? It doesn't make you a lot better
Are you saying spam shouldn't even deserve a response? Is that the best way to deal with it?

Grey
Veteran

#18 Post by Grey »

Darkknight: 3 posts for me on this subject now, in one individual topic. Oh my what a spammer I am.
While you havn't replied to all lina's individual posts (you'd probably have a heart attack if you tried that) you have responded in most of her topics where no reply was needed. You may think you're doing it to get a point across, and that she might just notice if you post about it a lot, but in fact you are just cluttering up the topics even more. Hopefully PyTom or Lemma has already PMed her explaining the etiquette of forums and this won't happen again.

ShiraiJunichi: Yes, when it's on this sort of scale that hasn't been seen before here.
If Lina then replies to all of darkknights responses then we get even more spam around. If no response is made then nothing more is said hopefully.
If you hadn't responded to this for example then I doubt I'd have bothered responding.

musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

#19 Post by musical74 »

*putting my two cents in*

I'm primarily a lurker, but occasionally I feel the need to comment on things. I would assume BL or PyTom has PMed lina about forum etiquitte since her responses have dropped off a bunch. I was wondering why lina was posting so much though...did she think she was going to get some kind of prize if she posted so much? Did she just want everyone to know who she is? Just wondering...
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.

darkknight
Veteran

#20 Post by darkknight »

Grey wrote:Darkknight: 3 posts for me on this subject now, in one individual topic. Oh my what a spammer I am.
While you havn't replied to all lina's individual posts (you'd probably have a heart attack if you tried that) you have responded in most of her topics where no reply was needed. You may think you're doing it to get a point across, and that she might just notice if you post about it a lot, but in fact you are just cluttering up the topics even more. Hopefully PyTom or Lemma has already PMed her explaining the etiquette of forums and this won't happen again.

ShiraiJunichi: Yes, when it's on this sort of scale that hasn't been seen before here.
If Lina then replies to all of darkknights responses then we get even more spam around. If no response is made then nothing more is said hopefully.
If you hadn't responded to this for example then I doubt I'd have bothered responding.
You have three posts in this topic and so do i...

I responded to 4!!!!!!!!!! of her posts and all of my reponses had their own point...Gary i am starting to get the point of your dislike for me...so we both said our peace...if you feel the need to repond to this or cuss me out please just pm me....
THE END
please...
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#21 Post by Blue Lemma »

Yes, I PM forum etiquette guidelines when necessary :wink: In all fairness, there isn't some obvious place you can go to learn about these kinds of internet things, so I think offering education is better than forcing banification (if that's a word, which I doubt it is.) Anyway, I'm going to do a Blue Lemma first and lock this thread up now 8)