Comments/Questions on TOL1

This is where all the old Lemma Soft-specific posts are (i.e. Tales of Lemma 1, Shoujo Attack!, and some Hanafuda Club). They are here for old times sake ^^
TedTurtle

Comments/Questions on TOL1

#1 Post by TedTurtle »

I just played TOL1 and enjoyed the game. Yay I glad that there are people who are into making ren'ai in the US! The backgrounds look well done as well as the character design. It was an interesting story as well (fighting mushrooms was funny) and I'm glad that you guys weren't afraid to something weird in the story.

I'm a novice manga-ka (That would be the best way to describe myself) and thought that it would be interesting if I did a game myself(and place it here). I never did any programming before so I would be clueless on that type of thing.

I have a few questions about the game. What type of art computer program did BlueLemma use for the Miko character? How long did it take to create the game(Probably a couple of months)? I'm thinking of using Ren'Py to program the game since I'm a noob when it comes to that type of thing.

Well if I do go ahead and start to program a game hope that I can ask some people for their help and advice.

I hope that BlueLemma and crew continue doing a good job on their ren'ai games and keep this site up for future inspiring programmers. :D

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#2 Post by Taleweaver »

If you're not exactly into programming but think you're up to the challenge of creating the entire art for a VN project, I'd like to invite you to join our team for Unseen. I have a main plot idea, but if you'd like to contribute characters or scenes, I'd be happy to include them. Kikered and I have already successfully completed a VN project called "Metropolitan Blues", and we're currently in search of a lead artist, so if you're interested, visit us in this thread. You'll get all project details upon your application ^_^
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira