Okay, I've made up my mind ^_^

This is where all the old Lemma Soft-specific posts are (i.e. Tales of Lemma 1, Shoujo Attack!, and some Hanafuda Club). They are here for old times sake ^^
Beta
Regular

#46 Post by Beta »

Blue Lemma wrote:("Beta" version? :wink: )
I'm suprised nobody said that sooner... over here, I get that all the time from programmers.

we (Zeta and I) are getting it now. expect a bug report soon enough: we know how to crash "shtuff".

ShiraiJunichi
Miko-Class Veteran

#47 Post by ShiraiJunichi »

Will the editor be what's used to play the custom levels? Or will you release a new Version of Shoujo Attack Specifically for playing channels other people have made (ie. without level editing support)? When will either option be available? I just created the first level for a channel I think I'll name "Illusion", and I'd like to get some feedback on it; however, I don't really want to release an editable file because that could spoil all the fun ^_^. But if anyone's interested in seeing it now... I'd be willing to post the editable file...

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#48 Post by Blue Lemma »

The plan is for the editor program to consist of 2 parts: The actual editor where you can open and edit individual levels and a part where you can load groups of levels (channels). Channels will be created in the editor from groups of level files. Channels are uneditable. Obviously, this isn't implemented yet, though ^_^

ShiraiJunichi
Miko-Class Veteran

#49 Post by ShiraiJunichi »

Any idea of when it "will" be implemented?

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#50 Post by Blue Lemma »

It depends on how much and how quickly I get feedback from users :wink: It also depends on my homework load, etc. I'm *estimating* it will be implemented sometime in November.