Yay! ToL 1 is finally done!

This is where all the old Lemma Soft-specific posts are (i.e. Tales of Lemma 1, Shoujo Attack!, and some Hanafuda Club). They are here for old times sake ^^
Warren-kun
Regular

Re: p

#46 Post by Warren-kun »

lina inverse wrote:agreed
Okay. Now I PM you.

Jannis

#47 Post by Jannis »

off topic? never heard of it... :P

i'm still waiting for tol 2 though, is it comming out someday at all? feels like i've waited forever.. :P
Miko's just sooo cute... Image

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#48 Post by rioka »

Did you read through Blue Lemma's announcement in the general section? It explains what happened to TOL2: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?t=572

Jannis

#49 Post by Jannis »

thanks. i haven't been here for a while, and i didn't see any news on the front page, so i didn't know. =)
Miko's just sooo cute... Image

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#50 Post by mikey »

Okay, I realize this may come very late - and I haven't searched ALL topics, frankly, because if I search for the word "Lemma", a millon pages come up.

So, I have an theoretical problem. We all know, Lemma is the blue-haired girl, if it hasn't been apparent, then it's clear since Hanafuda Club. Mascot and all, Lemma Soft is perfectly alright with the spiritual equilibrium of the logical name world.

However... Tales of Lemma... it doesn't make any sense! :? Is it the tales that Lemma is telling you? Then, Tales from Lemma would be more logical. Or Tales by Lemma. Or are these the tales that Lemma takes part in - Tales with Lemma - indeed, Tales of Lemma would fit, if Lemma were the main character - but it's Miko! Or maybe it's like a pun, Tales of Phantasia or something like that... So now my head will explode because I have no answers! :?

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#51 Post by rioka »

I've always thought the Tales series were named from the world the game took place. Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Voice, etc, etc.

Anyways, I think you're over thinking it. Tales of Lemma is from the Lemma universe. There just happens to be a character also named Lemma.

You made a world where your characters reside - it's like that. You could, if you wanted to, name all your games Tales of ATP: (name of game here). For example:
Tales of ATP: Milk Swim

DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

#52 Post by DaFool »

Tales of Lemma is Blue Lemma's brand of stories and games.

If he so much as declares Shoujo Attack and Hanafuda Club as setting within the Tales of Lemma Universe, regardless of whether it makes sense, I will still accept it as it is his prerogative as the creator.

I dunno if that made sense.

Oh yeah, ATP projects can be Tales of Shinrin City.

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#53 Post by mikey »

DaFool wrote:Oh yeah, ATP projects can be Tales of Shinrin City.
Well, Tales Of J-Country, probably. :P

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#54 Post by Blue Lemma »

mikey wrote:However... Tales of Lemma... it doesn't make any sense! :? Is it the tales that Lemma is telling you? Then, Tales from Lemma would be more logical. Or Tales by Lemma. Or are these the tales that Lemma takes part in - Tales with Lemma - indeed, Tales of Lemma would fit, if Lemma were the main character - but it's Miko! Or maybe it's like a pun, Tales of Phantasia or something like that... So now my head will explode because I have no answers! :?
Actually, it was all an intricate plot to make your head explode! :P (Or "your head a splode", if you get the joke :wink: )

It's kind of like if you have the complete works *of* William Shakespeare or something (not that my writing is Shakespeare-like :lol: ) So you have the Tales of Lemma. They're supposed to be a collection of little tales from Lemma, as in Lemma is Lemma Soft or Blue Lemma or Lemma being a guide in some of them. I like to think of the ToL and Hanafuda Club worlds as being one of the "Lemma Soft worlds". There are others, like the one in Shoujo Attack! Therefore, Lemma is the keeper of dimensions since she can go between them and.... maybe send characters between them :wink: Hee hee....