Yay! ToL 1 is finally done!

This is where all the old Lemma Soft-specific posts are (i.e. Tales of Lemma 1, Shoujo Attack!, and some Hanafuda Club). They are here for old times sake ^^
Jannis

#31 Post by Jannis »

i must say, it's a looong time since i played a game this good!

for now i have found 4 endings, one where i kiss Miko and stay with her for 6 months (i relly loved that ending. miko's so cute! i wich i could be with her forever!Image), one where miko just goes away after we get out, one where i die, and one where miko die (a relly sad ending.. :cry:). But i also hear that there is a ending where bouth of us dies, is that right? in that case, how can i make bouth of us die?

i'm relly looking forward to ToL 2, and to hear more from Miko. :)
Miko's just sooo cute... Image

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#32 Post by Sai »

Probably you would have to let Miko die before you in the Mushroom attack, and then let yourself die afterwards. Then you'd both be dead... But that is just a guess

Zintar
Miko-Snatcher

#33 Post by Zintar »

Jannis wrote:(i relly loved that ending. miko's so cute! i wich i could be with her forever!Image)

Jannis, carryon wishing!!! :twisted:
Feb 26, 2004 - Trinity Riot *hands Zintar the 101 Posts Award*
Feb 25, 2004 - Blue Lemma *awards the 2nd-2nd-Place Shoujo Attack Prize to Zintar*
Nov 06, 2003 - Blue Lemma *hands Zintar the Pointless Post Award*

wind
Regular

Re: Don't look!

#34 Post by wind »

Miko Aihara wrote:
dDave wrote: Yer adventures ain't the only thing we get to see there, Miko.... :shock:
Eek! You saw that? :oops: That's so embarrassing! :oops: Nobody better be taking any screenshots! :shock:
oops i got one in an email my ex-friend also sent a close up to me

no one makes fun of you *defends miko's honor*

lina inverse
Regular
Location: im stucked in a big pitt in the Auburn Wilderness :'( for the twentyest time this year!! F*CK!

#35 Post by lina inverse »

Eek! You saw that? :oops: That's so embarrassing! :oops: Nobody better be taking any screenshots! :shock:

Is nothing sacred anymore? :([/quote]

really awfull clothes girl. why u dressed in those shitty clothes?
red hair
not tall
very cute

money, boys, sex, games, sport and shoping is all

lina inverse
Regular
Location: im stucked in a big pitt in the Auburn Wilderness :'( for the twentyest time this year!! F*CK!

#36 Post by lina inverse »

Jannis wrote:i must say, it's a looong time since i played a game this good!

for now i have found 4 endings, one where i kiss Miko and stay with her for 6 months (i relly loved that ending. miko's so cute! i wich i could be with her forever!Image), one where miko just goes away after we get out, one where i die, and one where miko die (a relly sad ending.. :cry:). But i also hear that there is a ending where bouth of us dies, is that right? in that case, how can i make bouth of us die?

go slimbe somewere else u drewler :twisted:
red hair
not tall
very cute

Warren-kun
Regular

#37 Post by Warren-kun »

Lina inverse wrote:

Is nothing sacred anymore?

really awfull clothes girl. why u dressed in those shitty clothes?[/quote]

That made no sense. Grammar!! >.< Anyways, u is a letter, not a word. Peace out.
lina inverse wrote:

Is english you first language miss? Because that is not spelt right. I'm sure you meant: "Go Slobber somewhere else you Drooler. :twisted: "

Please do not Double post either miss Lina. I am no mod, but I understand how forums work. I understand it quite well. Use your "Edit" Button to edit your previous posts please.
Last edited by Warren-kun on Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

lina inverse
Regular

#38 Post by lina inverse »

Warren-kun wrote:
Lina inverse wrote:[qoute="Miho Aihara"]Eek! You saw that? That's so embarrassing! Nobody better be taking any screenshots!

Is nothing sacred anymore?

That made no sense. Grammar!! >.< Anyways, u is a letter, not a word. Peace out.
lina inverse wrote:

Is english you first language miss? Because that is not spelt right. I'm sure you meant: "Go Slobber somewhere else you Drooler. :twisted: "

Please do not Double post either miss Lina. I am no mod, but I understand how forums work. I understand it quite well. Use your "Edit" Button to edit your previous posts please.[/quote]

u really dont know who i am :lol: hah hah hah
red hair
not tall
very cute

Warren-kun
Regular

#39 Post by Warren-kun »

lina inverse wrote:
Warren-kun wrote:
Lina inverse wrote:

lina inverse wrote:go slimbe somewere else u drewler :twisted:

Please do not Double post either miss Lina. I am no mod, but I understand how forums work. I understand it quite well. Use your "Edit" Button to edit your previous posts please.
u really dont know who i am :lol: hah hah hah
Miss. I don't really care, but I do care about your success on these here forums, so please, please, please, follow some of my suggestions! *Leans Forward and clasps your shoulders, looking into your eyes*

TheOnlyOneKunobi
Regular
Location: The Call is Coming From Inisde the House....... In England

#40 Post by TheOnlyOneKunobi »

Miko Aihara wrote:
dDave wrote: Yer adventures ain't the only thing we get to see there, Miko.... :shock:

Is nothing sacred anymore? :(
Heehee, print screen worked juuuuuust fine! ;)

Miko's so fantastically cute!
"God and Buddah, if you really do exist please know ........................ YOU ARE BOTH MY ENEMY!"
- Excel Excel

lina inverse
Regular

?

#41 Post by lina inverse »

Warren-kun wat r ur sugestions than
red hair
not tall
very cute

Warren-kun
Regular

Re: ?

#42 Post by Warren-kun »

lina inverse wrote:Warren-kun wat r ur sugestions than
Try to use proper spelling, and at least a period. If no other puncuation. Do not double post. If there is something else you have to say and no one else has posted yet, simply click the edit button and add it to your last post.

I'm going to PM you in a moment, and allow you to ask my questions, and I'll explain things. But I don't think we are posting in a proper place.

lina inverse
Regular

:S

#43 Post by lina inverse »

ok i think :?
red hair
not tall
very cute

Warren-kun
Regular

Re: :S

#44 Post by Warren-kun »

lina inverse wrote:ok i think :?
Okay. Now we quit posting in this board. Agreed?

lina inverse
Regular

p

#45 Post by lina inverse »

agreed
red hair
not tall
very cute