Gnyaaaaah!!!

This is where all the old Lemma Soft-specific posts are (i.e. Tales of Lemma 1, Shoujo Attack!, and some Hanafuda Club). They are here for old times sake ^^
Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Gnyaaaaah!!!

#1 Post by Taleweaver »

Oof. So to speak. God, there are a couple of levels I can only describe as "hell". So far, I haven't been able to clear any channels except for the first two (and the first one's a cakewalk). I'm stuck around stages 3 to 7 at the other channels and have so far unlocked the Fantasy Channel. But now I'm really REALLY stuck.

Anybody willing to share any level solutions here? Especially in the Goddess, Ren'ai and SciFi-Channels? (I'm already stuck in SciFi Lv3 >.<)
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#2 Post by Blue Lemma »

That's how I felt when I was playing Lemmings 2 :twisted:

Sci-Fi level 3 "Nightshade" hint: You only need to use the left side of the screen. :P

As a note, the channel difficulty ratings are general. For instance, Fantasy level 3 will be harder than Ren'ai level 3, but Ren'ai level 8 will be harder than Fantasy level 3. So it's good to switch around between channels. :)

Remember, you guys can feel free to talk about levels and level solutions and strategies here - just not the contest levels. :D

Zintar
Miko-Snatcher

#3 Post by Zintar »

Well, Ive just got through to the Sexy levels. :twisted:

Now scifi lvl3 is managerable but goddess lvl7 is really "hell". :cry:

Howz about a hint, BL?? -goddess lvl7 :wink:

And if u still need help on scifi lvl3 or other lvls??

Give me a buzzz!!! :P

Wait til u get to scifi lvl7 - it looks scary - Full Metal Shoujo :x

Oh and the sexy lvls look really good - on level 2
Feb 26, 2004 - Trinity Riot *hands Zintar the 101 Posts Award*
Feb 25, 2004 - Blue Lemma *awards the 2nd-2nd-Place Shoujo Attack Prize to Zintar*
Nov 06, 2003 - Blue Lemma *hands Zintar the Pointless Post Award*

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#4 Post by Blue Lemma »

Goddess level 7 "Ah! My Shoujo" hints:
* If used on a thick enough surface, the demon skill can be used to blast tunnels that could block the shoujos from walking off the screen.
* The demon skill can also be used to blast tunnels through big chunks of terrain, reducing the need for artists and flowers to go uphill.
* If you make a shoujo an airhead, remember that you can make her drop anywhere, anytime by turning her into an android shoujo.

In a lot of levels, the key focus is on one or two shoujo at a time. They'll receive skills and tasks to take care of a level solution while the other shoujos just go back and forth somewhere. Then they'll follow later on.

The girls in the Sexy levels wear less and less as it gets harder and harder :wink: :oops: I think you'll like Sexy level 5 especially, Zintar! :shock:

Zintar
Miko-Snatcher

#5 Post by Zintar »

Thanx for the info BL. 8)

I'll try to keep Sexy level 5 for last :roll: - keeping the best for last :twisted:
Feb 25, 2004 - Blue Lemma *awards the 2nd-2nd-Place Shoujo Attack Prize to Zintar*

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer

#6 Post by Taleweaver »

I also made it through all the Ren'ai levels - funny, Tokidoki Memorial was WAY easier than Ah! My Shoujo. Nightshade wasn't too difficult, too, once you get the knack with the "long way". I haven't been able to solve AMS so far (even with BLs hints).

Still a few points away from the Sexy Channel, and not too far into the Fantasy Channel, too :(

edit: Yowza! I beat A!MS!
More about me in my blog

KOE
Regular

#7 Post by KOE »

Thanks for the tip's Lemma but those were stuff I already figured out! But it's still difficult - I'm only able to get one set of shoujo's into the shrine. Oh well, I'll keep trying.

Grey
Veteran

#8 Post by Grey »

Blue Lemma wrote:That's how I felt when I was playing Lemmings 2 :twisted:

As a note, the channel difficulty ratings are general. For instance, Fantasy level 3 will be harder than Ren'ai level 3, but Ren'ai level 8 will be harder than Fantasy level 3. So it's good to switch around between channels. :)
...Thats quite odd...I've completed sci-fi, am on fantasy 6, sexy 5, and the new contest levels but Ren'ai 7 is completely beating me... :roll:

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac

#9 Post by Taleweaver »

Ren'ai 7 = Tokidoki Memorial? That's easy to do.

edit.... NOOO - it's Love Letters! Well, the key to Love Letters is that you - literally - have to put the Shoujo into the envelope right next to the entrance to prevent them from falling to their death. Allow them to get on it, let one Shoujo pass to clear the rest of the level, then make the second Shoujo to arrive on the letter first a Bratty Shoujo then a Happy Shoujo to build a hole which all other Shoujo fall into until you've cleared the level.

You'll be forced to switch directions with that one Shoujo you've singled out once; use the envelope in the lower left of the screen. Once you're under it, use a Flower Shoujo to block the way and make her turn around. The rest shouldn't be a problem - Chef Shoujo / Artist the water basin, break a way through the other envelope and you're done. Just release the rest of the Shoujo from the envelope - voila.
More about me in my blog

Grey
Veteran

#10 Post by Grey »

Thanks, but I'd figured out the putting the shojo in a hole, my problem is getting a shoujo down to the bottom left in the first place, or getting one down with enough resources to cross the water. :roll:

ozurr
Regular

#11 Post by ozurr »

Grey wrote:Thanks, but I'd figured out the putting the shojo in a hole, my problem is getting a shoujo down to the bottom left in the first place, or getting one down with enough resources to cross the water. :roll:
I used a cat and a happy to dig a hole in the left embankment and then happy over the envelope, stomp down to the ledge, airwalk, ninja drop, to get to the left bottom-side envelope. I used all the shoujo skills for that level, but I could have saved a few by doing it a little differently.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac

#12 Post by Taleweaver »

Getting a Shoujo down: Let her walk over the envelope your other Shoujos are inside to the envelope to the left. Once she's reached the end, Bratty her. Airhead her once she hits the small ledge below. Once she's crossed the water, Ninja her. Voila.
More about me in my blog

Grey
Veteran

#13 Post by Grey »

I feel silly now...I knew you could android an airhead in the air, but not ninja :oops: Thanks people.

Zintar
Miko-Snatcher

#14 Post by Zintar »

Did anyone solve Fantasy 6 with all 30 shoujo???

Need help!!! :cry:

Zintar
Miko-Snatcher

#15 Post by Zintar »

How's another hint, BL??? :wink:

Fantasy 6. :cry: