Gnyaaaaah!!!

This is where all the old Lemma Soft-specific posts are (i.e. Tales of Lemma 1, Shoujo Attack!, and some Hanafuda Club). They are here for old times sake ^^
Ecchi Tiff
Regular

#31 Post by Ecchi Tiff »

I've actually having a devil of a time on Fantasy 5 - Stonetown. The only solution I've found thus far requires pixel-perfect timing, which I haven't been able to actually pull off yet.
Kyra: "You can kiss my acetabulum!"
Lord Pathos: "Hmm, tempting offer, coming from a cute girl like you."
Kyra: "Ug, I think I'm gonna be sick. Tom, let's get this quy, quick!"

Grey
Veteran

#32 Post by Grey »

I didn't think that was a very nice level either...All those damn archers.

I got through it by planting a flower on the left hand slope, so that the shojo coming down could fire arrows on the flat part of the flower and make the massive arrow bridge you need. Thats all I can help you with at the moment off the top of my head :?

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#33 Post by Taleweaver »

Pixel-perfect timing isn't necessary, really. Just work at the bridge towards the building from both sides and it is surprisingly easy. You need the flowers to connect, though.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

Jerails
Veteran

#34 Post by Jerails »

...Now exactly where do you fire those arrows? From the top-most opening, or the bottom one?
It's been a while, folks!

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer

#35 Post by Taleweaver »

Well... actually, you need two bridges. One to connect the central building to the exit and one to connect the leftmost hill to the central building.

The second bridge shouldn't be a problem; Ninja one Shoujo to climb the central building and as soon as he's on top, fire six or seven arrows. When he reaches the end of the roof, make a plant.

Now, with a Shoujo that walked to the leftmost point of the screen and turned around, let her walk down until the ground gets a little steeper and fire an arrow that strikes the central building within the part where the roof begins. Use more Shoujo to fire arrows - again, five or six should be enough.

Now free the Shoujo on top of the level with a Catgirl to the right and a Samurai once they are on the bridge. The Shoujo will drop down and should fall on the arrow-bridge you just created. From there, fire more arrows, only this time to the left. They will form a third bridge. Keep firing until it overlaps the second bridge so that Shoujo will walk on bridge 3 and drop on bridge 2.

Once a Shoujo reaches the left side of the very first arrow bridge, use another flower and you're set.
More about me in my blog

chronoluminaire
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Elven Relations, Cloud Fairy, When I Rule The World
Tumblr: alextfish

#36 Post by chronoluminaire »

[Level "Hurry Up"]
Taleweaver wrote:Not that difficult:
As soon as Shoujo Nr. 2 enters the stage, Airhead her. Shoujo Nr. 1 becomes a Cat when she hits the brown wall below. Turn her into a Demon as soon as you would be able to blast through the ground. Shoujo Nr. 3 becomes a Demon when she's right behind Shoujo Nr. 1, clearing the path for the following Shoujo. As soon as the Airhead reaches the right side for the second time and turns around, Ninja her so that she can join her sisters on the way down.
Ahh. That's interesting - that's not how I did it. I avoided using any airheads, cos I, um, didn't realise you could ninja them in midair at this point. I made #2 do a Demon at a quite precise spot so that she cuts away some-but-not-all of the base of the square to the right of where they come out. This leaves JUST enough time that #1 can Cat-then-Demon before #3 would catch up with her and turn round.

...I can't remember right now quite *why* you can't let her turn round, but it made sense at the time... :?

(Loving the game, BTW, BL!)

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac

#37 Post by Taleweaver »

Okay, another one:

I just can't seem to beat "Record of Shoujo War". I'm able to rescue all the lower 15 Shoujo, but then I'm missing the sufficient "material" for the upper 15. Any walkthrough on this level will be GREATLY appreciated.

I'm also desperately looking for a walkthrough to Sexy levels 1 and 2 :oops:
More about me in my blog

Grey
Veteran

#38 Post by Grey »

My solution for Shojo War required heavy pixel perfect...I swear there had to be a better way...I'll try doing it again

Meanwhile Sexy 1:

Have the first shojo bridge to her ribbon, and fanservice the 2nd. When a shojo. Then when a shojo gets close to the flower turn her into a fighter. Plant a flower near where the hole starts. All the shojo should then be caught in a nice little flower trap :twisted:

Wait a while for the last shojo to appear. Turn her bratty once you're past the ribbon on her skirt.

Then slash through the flower petal, and hadoken her leg somewhere to turn round. Once you have s samurais should put you on the green platform. Then bridge to the exit, and have a shojo in the flower trap hadoken the way out of it.

Sexy 2: Wow, look at all these resources :) What a generous Lemma.

Use police shojo to trap all but one shojo on the 2 twins hair. The other drops. When near the end of a metal ramp hadoken, then build a bridge over. Use fighters to hadoken a diagonal path downwards, then let the shojo turn around. hadoken a path out then plant a flower and build a bridgeto the lower platform with the gate on so you dont need to pixel hunt.

Now fanservice the police shojo on the twin opposite the one you made holes in, letting all those out. Then fanservice the other police shojo on that twin. Once she has fallen to the metal bit make her a police shojo again. Then let the other set of shojo out, and the other police shojo up there once they're all turned around.

Once 29 shojo are out of harms way fanservice the last police shojo so she can get ot the goal.

Edit: RoSW: OK. This was how I eventually managed it. Not the way you were supposed to >_<

THe first shojo down the bottom hadokens the / bit as far up as she can. This hole should be close to but not going off the screen.

Now the worst case of pixel hunting. A shojo going down the / bit next to the door has to become a summoner at the exact right point, a little more than halfway down. The dragon must destroy all of the toothlike bit of rock at the top of the screen. Too far right and a hair of that rock remains. Too far left, and a part of the wooden bridge down the bottom is destroyed.

This done, a shojo bridges the gap in the wooden bridge. Tun the shojo behind her into an archer to give enough time.

Minor pixelhunt no 2: Samurai through the wall after the 3rd/4th metal triangle. This should put trap all bar one shojo behind the first spear.

Back to the top group of shojo. Turn one into a summoner near the spear and green bit (After all the shojo are out).

Pixel hunt 3:Now try and get the one shojo down the bottom out using either 2 gunners (I think this was how I did it) or a gunner and a fighter. The remaining one is to get the other lot out. Lots of fun here after youve done the other bits>_<

She bridges over the pit to the goal (refrain from pixel hunting or you may block the goal after all your hard work)

Now try and get the others out from behind the spear. Choose your position to hadoken carefully, or you won't destroy enough of the spear.

Now the top lot. Once there is only one shojo up on the very top metal bit, and the rest fallen down have her bridge the gap. Have her bridge again when she gets to the next. The others should be catching up soon. Once she falls down the the metal block before the / turn her into an archer. She should turn round when she hits the grouped arrows. If not then try again at the base of the next / where she falls to.

The shojo are now all behind the spear near the water. Have a shojo demon through so that she'll be on the jutty out piece. THey should then all fall down, turning in the hill your first fighter at the start of the level made.

If all goes well you'll then have completed the level...but it took me ages to do everything perfectly.

Xarbia

#39 Post by Xarbia »

Taleweaver...
I'm also desperately looking for a walkthrough to Sexy levels 1 and 2
How come you already need a walkthrough for Sexy level 2 if you haven't finished level 1 :?

Anyway, in fantasy 10, all you need to save the upper 15 shoujo's are 1 blaster, 1 demon and 3 cooks (in that order).

To save the lower 15, first shoot an arrow in the right wall to prevent the shoujo's from walking off the screen. Use a summoner to get through the steep hill on the left, and a cook to cross the water. Use a mecha to blast away the material to the left of the metal stairs. Then use a blaster and a samurai to get through the spears, and the two fighters to get through the last obstacle.

You'll even have one summoner and three elves left!

Ecchi Tiff
Regular

#40 Post by Ecchi Tiff »

Even though I've already finished it, I'd just like to hear what people's solutions for Sexy 5 were - mine involved cutting Miko in half vertically - and I'm not entirely sure if BL wanted me doing that to one of his characters :D

Xarbia

#41 Post by Xarbia »

I cut her in pieces as well... I just hope she doesn't mind :lol:

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#42 Post by Blue Lemma »

You cut Miko? :cry: How could you?

You don't need to destroy Miko to beat the level :D

Miko: You should've told them earlier! :evil: This is going to take some serious plastic surgery to fix... :(

Grey
Veteran

#43 Post by Grey »

I beat the level without cutting Miko up :)

Ecchi Tiff
Regular

#44 Post by Ecchi Tiff »

Well, what I did was use an artist on the first set of cherries to connect the right stem with the right leaf - this created a block that turned the shoujo around. Then I built a bridge over to Miko's head (which I think required a fanservice to stop one of the shoujo from walking off), and androided the first shoujo on the head - the second one becomes a brat to dig a shallow hole to contain the following shoujo (the pit location is rather important - it has to be able to run straight down without encountering any gaps). Meanwhile, the android eventually will reach the bottom on the left side - use an artist to get her over the metal blocks, then when she reaches where the hill intersects with Miko's legs, have her tunnel through. Just as she reaches the other side, turn her into a cook - this required a bit of pixel hunting. Then use your last brat to continue the hole you dug to trap the shoujo all the way down to intersect with the tunnel the android dug (of course, make sure the rest of your shoujo are in the pit as well). It rather reminded of an elevator, actually.

Now we have all 30 shoujo in the gate, and Miko in three pieces :D

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac

#45 Post by Taleweaver »

Your solution, Ecchi Tiff, is a little easier when you use Fighter Shoujo just before your Catgirl digs through the last pixels of the wall. You don't need to go pixel hunting, and she also lands a little lower, making the bridging part easier.

And in "Shoujo War", when you save the lower 15 Shoujo, use your Summoner to blast through the block right before the exit and use a Cook to bridge it. That way, you have a Samurai free to cross the first gap the upper Shoujo have to cross and prepare the way to the exit without a swarm of other Shoujo to worry about. By the way, if you botch the initial summoning and damage the lower bridge, an arrow will patch up the road.

Now only one level missing: Bonus 5 >.<
More about me in my blog