Gnyaaaaah!!!

This is where all the old Lemma Soft-specific posts are (i.e. Tales of Lemma 1, Shoujo Attack!, and some Hanafuda Club). They are here for old times sake ^^
Zintar
Miko-Snatcher

#46 Post by Zintar »

Grey wrote:I beat the level without cutting Miko up :)
Yep, me too. 8)

Though she did come in handy. :twisted: :wink:
Feb 26, 2004 - Trinity Riot *hands Zintar the 101 Posts Award*
Feb 25, 2004 - Blue Lemma *awards the 2nd-2nd-Place Shoujo Attack Prize to Zintar*
Nov 06, 2003 - Blue Lemma *hands Zintar the Pointless Post Award*

Ecchi Tiff
Regular

#47 Post by Ecchi Tiff »

Taleweaver wrote:Your solution, Ecchi Tiff, is a little easier when you use Fighter Shoujo just before your Catgirl digs through the last pixels of the wall. You don't need to go pixel hunting, and she also lands a little lower, making the bridging part easier.
I might have done that, actually - I tried so many variations before that I might have forgotten everything I did :D
Kyra: "You can kiss my acetabulum!"
Lord Pathos: "Hmm, tempting offer, coming from a cute girl like you."
Kyra: "Ug, I think I'm gonna be sick. Tom, let's get this quy, quick!"

Jannis

#48 Post by Jannis »

i'm stuck on Ren'ai 8, can someone give me a hint?
also, i'm still stuck on godess 7 and aci-fi 8. :(
Miko's just sooo cute... Image

Darloth

#49 Post by Darloth »

Not sure whether this is a bug or a 'feature', but whichever, its occasionally useful.

I know you don't need to do pixelhunting for at least one solution to every level, but for those people that have a solution that seems to need it, there's a frame-by-frame mode, intentional or not.

If you hold down the P key, it pauses the game. However, since you're holding it down, clicking once somewhere advances a frame then pauses again. (At least it does for me)

Hopefully, this may help solve some of the harder levels, although not in the way they were indended to be solved... So, if that makes it a bug, I thought it was best to let you know so you can fix it instead.

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#50 Post by Blue Lemma »

Thanks for posting about that :) It's not a bug (I already knew about it) and I decided to keep things that way so people who were having a super hard time could "cheat" a little :wink: I might have said something about this in the readme, but I don't remember for sure. ^_^;

Keep on saving those shoujo! 8)

Steelwolf

goddess 4

#51 Post by Steelwolf »

is is possible to beat goddess 4 with all 30 alive?

Steelwolf

#52 Post by Steelwolf »

n/m got it..... finally

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#53 Post by Blue Lemma »

You can rescue all the shoujos in all of the levels.

Tom Bombadil
Regular

#54 Post by Tom Bombadil »

Trinity Riot wrote:Hmmm... maybe the more successful players can make a "Strategy Guide" of sorts? I haven't touched SA yet (school! graaaah! :evil:), but by the looks of your posts, it's kinda hard. So, whaddaya think? 8)
That sounds like a good idea. If y'all want, you can all email me your strats, and I'll compile them into a guide and put it....somewhere....>_< I'm gonna be gone all summer, so I couldn't get anything up before mid-August :cry: But somebody should. I'd appreciate it too, as I'm really bad >_< Anyway, if you want me to do something, my email is forgetitidontwantone@earthlink.net. It's either that, or I come back every few days with help requests. :twisted:

And yes, that's a real address. ^_^;;
Meh, I don't feel like coming up with a sig right now....^_^;;

Jerails
Veteran

#55 Post by Jerails »

Ummm, this is just me voicing my concerns, but if I remember correctly, there are search engines/programs that scan through websites looking for E-mail addresses to put into their address books to use for spamming and other what-nots. Now I remember Earthlink having it's own spam-guard thingamajigger, but I'm still a little bit concerned. It's just kind of weird to me, how over 70-something% of all mail sent daily is usually spam-mail.
It's been a while, folks!

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#56 Post by Sai »

Yeah, that's why I have one email for distributing to wherever (joining forums etc.) and one email I only tell friends and keep personal. Works out fine! I don't seem to get much spam though. Yahoo and Hotmail seems to work pretty well for filtering I guess =)

Tom Bombadil
Regular

#57 Post by Tom Bombadil »

Yeah, I do the same. That's my secondary account...I don't give my main account out online.....and I actually don't get much spam...it's interesting...
Meh, I don't feel like coming up with a sig right now....^_^;;

Cave of regret

#58 Post by Guest »

having a heckuva time with fantasy 9, "cave of regret".....

cant see a way around it.....

would appreciate subtle hints rather than just a solution.......

Grey
Veteran

#59 Post by Grey »

Hmm, dunno how subtle this is but here you go :?

Well you need the demon and a happy shoujo to break the ones in the metal box bit free so your solution to get to the gate can't involve them. And the ninja plays a key role in this level.

cave of regret

#60 Post by Guest »

thanks grey, that was all the hint i needed!

one of those things where once you see it you wonder how you missed it to begin with.......