Gnyaaaaah!!!

This is where all the old Lemma Soft-specific posts are (i.e. Tales of Lemma 1, Shoujo Attack!, and some Hanafuda Club). They are here for old times sake ^^
Jerails
Veteran

#61 Post by Jerails »

Like when you put a pencil on your ear and forget it's there twenty minutes later, only to spend an extra hour looking for it!
It's been a while, folks!

Steelwolf

#62 Post by Steelwolf »

okay, this is driving me nuts.......

i can see a way to beat sexy 5, but not without cutting miko to pieces,

this is the last level i have to beat to finish everything.....

would appreciate any hints on the not so violent way to beat this......

Grey
Veteran

#63 Post by Grey »

Steelwolf wrote:okay, this is driving me nuts.......

i can see a way to beat sexy 5, but not without cutting miko to pieces,

this is the last level i have to beat to finish everything.....

would appreciate any hints on the not so violent way to beat this......
What sentimentality Image

However I couldn't see a way to beat it without cutting her up, so I'll tell you yhe most important bits of my method. As soon as the level starts and the 1st shojo is on the centre of the dip hadoken the wall, making a nice little trap. Have her jump out of it and turn her into an android.

Once shes fallen onto Mikos arm you need to make a nice platform that the other shojo can land on once they're released ;)

If you need more just ask, but I think with that start and the few shojo you have you can figure out the rest if you've come this far.

Steelwolf

#64 Post by Steelwolf »

once again you came through with just the right hint, thanks Grey!

your beginning method actually gave me the way to do it without cutting her up.....

let me know if you want info on how i did it, i'll try to check the board in the next couple of days again.......

Grey
Veteran

#65 Post by Grey »

No problem :D

Feel free to tell me if you want, I think I've beaten it in two slightly different ways with that start (I think in my 'revision' of the level the other day before posting I made better use of resources than when I beat it the first time.)

Steelwolf

#66 Post by Steelwolf »

sent you a pm, but not sure i did it right, let me know if you dont get it....

Tyler
Regular

#67 Post by Tyler »

I need help on these: levels family 7 & 8 with out letting half the shoujos die Goddess, Love letters (I read it and I under stand it not not sure how to get them into the gate) Nightshade (need more resources)

Didn't you at least add a few cheat codes Lemma? I'm about ready to hack and unlock them.. err, did I say hack? err, I mean.. opps

:lol: :lol: :wink:

Edit: oh yes, and split rose. I can't beat it without letting 2 shoujos fall off
Hey wait, theres police duh :roll: :lol:

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#68 Post by Blue Lemma »

I don't remember which level Family 7 is... Is it Lower is Better? If so, here's a hint: use a cat shoujo to get the top shoujos through the right wall they're trapped by (right as in direction, not as in correct)

Family 8 "Flower Fight": It's really handy to use the fighter shoujos to blast through the flower stems... then the stems won't block the chefs' noodles :wink:

"Nightshade": All you really need to use is the lower left hand side of the level.

Hopefully that will get you going! :D

Tyler
Regular

#69 Post by Tyler »

I spent a lot of time trying to get the shoujos to the upper gate, then I realized, they can fall safely form the middle ledge to the bottom gate. :lol:

humblefool

#70 Post by humblefool »

Goddess 3 - Heavy Metal Angels!

Some major help needed.

wind
Regular

helpp me

#71 Post by wind »

i need a full walk though to level ren'ai 7 (love letters)

all help will be appreciated.

Grey
Veteran

#72 Post by Grey »

The key to Ren'ai 7 is how you use your limited supply of destructive shoujo. To trap the shoujo have one jump up onto the first letter and dig a pit. Before she's fallen through make her a jumping shoujo to stop her digging. Now make a right facing one a ninja to get out. These trapped shoujo can be released once you're done with a cat shoujo.

Next you have to drop this shojo onto the metal triangle just above the water, and use an airhead to cross above the water. Turning the airhead into a ninja will make her fall.

Lastly turn her around once shes on the ground, cross the water with bridges and flowers, then break through the letter and just use flowers to reach the goal.

Goddess 3: Clue's in the name. Turn a right facing shoujo into an android then an angel. Then have her cook and paint a way to the goal. (...Just realised that one was posted in november...ooops >_< )

wind
Regular

help

#73 Post by wind »

i am so close i got though levels 7-10 on sci-fi but i need to get all the soujo across not one so i ask.
what are the answers to get all the soujo across in sci-fi levels 7-10?
i need this to get sexy levels i have 2304 points i believe.
thanks for all the help!

Ezzetabi
Regular

#74 Post by Ezzetabi »

I needed pixel perfect timing in Demo #6, it is possible without?

What I did...
1. used a samurai in the right for stopping shoujos.
2. used a second samurai in the left so the first girl fall in the hole under the steel.
3. the second girl makes a flower blocking all others.
4. fist used the cat ability the dig and pixelly perfect starts a bridge, using two bridges and two flowers arriving to the exit is quite easy.
5. use a samurai to destroy the flower and allow everyone go safe from the monster...
My shoujo attack's tutorial page is completed!

Grey
Veteran

#75 Post by Grey »

Here's my way. It's all about how you trap the shoujo.

First shoujo samurais into the wall. Second Shoujo plants a flower just before the O shaped hollow she made. This should produce a lovely flower trap, the other shoujo climbing up the flower, then falling into the O, and being blocked off by the flowers stalk. If shoujo 1 got out OK then carry on. Else use an ange/happy shoujol to get her out of the flower trap.

Now have that shoujo go samurai as the is under the right side of the entrance. This should make a nice curve up to a bit of terrain from which a cat can slash through, going just over the small left pit, and depositing you on the little nibble, from which you can bridge and flower your way to the goal.

Then a cat breaks all the other shoujo out of the flower trap :)