Gnyaaaaah!!!

This is where all the old Lemma Soft-specific posts are (i.e. Tales of Lemma 1, Shoujo Attack!, and some Hanafuda Club). They are here for old times sake ^^
Ezzetabi
Regular

#76 Post by Ezzetabi »

mmn... Nice idea... About pixel perfect timing I also needed in Sexy #5...
It is also possible here without? Here what I did...

1. used a fighter shoujo to trap all girls in the first cherry V.
2. freed one shoujo with a jump.
3. this girl makes a brigde
4. walks on the head of the giant girl and fall in the botton left protected by Android.
5. She skips the steel obstacles with a ramp and bridge
6. Uses a bratty to go down few pixels and uses Cat to arrive to the exit and pixelly perfect she must make a bridge before falling.
7. I free all shoujos with the second ramp and I use bratty to go down the whole giant girl (all shoujos fall in the hole quite fast and so none splats)
8. when the vertical hole reach the orizontal one the girls go in the exit...

I have really no other idea this time... :? :?
My shoujo attack's tutorial page is completed!

Grey
Veteran

#77 Post by Grey »

No, I needed pixel timing in the same place. Got them all down without destroying Miko though.

Wind. A few hints for the first two.

Sci-Fi 7 - Jumping shoujo are useful here. You will need two of them to get one shoujo from each of the other two traps out in order to make a path to the goal for the others. Start with trying to get the ones from the middle gate to the goal.

Use flowers whereever possible rather than ramps. Use ramps whenever you need a path off a / shaped bit.

Before getting the shoujo from the lowest gate to the goal turn one left facing one into a ninja, this one must then create a path for the top lot to reach the goal. (This involves a lot of flowers down the rightmost side of the screen)

Sci-Fi 8 - Look for which UFOs will help you get down, and use an android to make a path for the rest of the shoujo. Fighters for turning round, and at some point the android must build a large ramp to stop the remaining shoujo from splatting.
At the bottom use the two devil Shoujo (and any other offensive shoujo remaining should need be) to reach the goal.

wind
Regular

#78 Post by wind »

i need a full walkthrough of level 8 not hints

Ezzetabi
Regular

#79 Post by Ezzetabi »

1. The first girl just before falling makes a bridge
2. The second one become police shoujo and stops all others.
3. The first girl walks on the bridge and falls down on the highest group of Ufos
4. She will turn back (by herself) and fall in right of a the lower ufo.
5. She uses a fighter fireball to make a little hole for turning back.
6. She starts making bridges for arriving to the ufo that is in the right. She'll need three bridges, but the last must be made before the end of the second, because she have to fall in the left part of the ufo.
7. Fallen in the left part, she uses once again the fireball to make a hole and turns back.
6. She'll fall in the lowest ufo and finally to the ground. Just over the exit there a zone where using two demons will allow reach the shrine with easy.
7. Use something to disable the cop girls and all shoujos arrive to safety.

This level was easy. Good luck.

Edit: Added a screenshot... I think is useless to say that the girl with the circle is always the same one...
Last edited by Ezzetabi on Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grey
Veteran

#80 Post by Grey »

wind wrote:i need a full walkthrough of level 8 not hints
Well, sorreee. If you can't work it out from the hints then I can't see you getting very far in the later levels. And with such lovely grattitude, not a please or sorry in sight, I don't see why I or anyone else should bother to help you another time.

Ezzetabi
Regular

#81 Post by Ezzetabi »

Ops.... I guess I had not to do... :|

Grey, what about starting a thread with only tutorials for levels and nothing other?

Grey
Veteran

#82 Post by Grey »

We could do I suppose. The only problems would be which levels to do it for, who does what etc.

I think though that rather than tutorials we should just do hints and pointers (with perhaps complete walkthroughs for the trickier levels), since to be honest what's the point of playing a game like this if you're just gonna defer to the walkthrough every time you hit a snag rather than excercise a little mental muscle.

Of course it could be done in a topic here, or if Lemma prefers on a seperate set of webpages, which could perhaps be more ordered.

Of course Lemma might not access to the answers to be so readily available, since that detracts people from posting on these forums :wink:

wind
Regular

k

#83 Post by wind »

thanks,
grey im not ungratious its just the first time ive been to the forums in a while and i haven't had a chance to say thanks so here it is

thanks grey for the hints and thanks Ezzetabi for the picture

ps. the level 8 wlkthru not hints comment was fyi not to offend you.
thoguh could you give me one of those huge pics(like u used for the walkthough a few posts up) of level 10 scifi(soujo in the shell) i would be eternally thankful because that would put me over 3000 points.!!

humblefool

#84 Post by humblefool »

There are 5 that are giving me unmitagated grief:

Goddess 6 & 7
Fantasy 8, 9, & 10

I've given up at this point, but a nudge in the right direction might help...

wind
Regular

hey

#85 Post by wind »

****SPOILER****
look around humble
a few post's above this one is a screen shot of how to complete level 8
and here is a screen shot of level 9 here is a few things to remember don't waste resources trust me most ledges will have your soujo fall onto another ledge.

here is the screen shot
http://www.freewebs.com/andrewjs/game101.JPG
things about it:
circle1: the police soujo should be roughly around there when the second soujo makes the path all the way across make this soujo plant a flowere to the left.
circle2: just basicly shows there will be a flower for the police soujo
circle3: this is important, there must be a gap roughly that size between the star and the flower or else it will block the soujo's and thay will die:
TIPS:
1:the last ramen bridge will make it across the gap if made on that start its shown on
2:the first soujo is made a police and the third is also.the second makes the path and the third will make the flower facing left once the second has gotten to the goal then the first will jump to the left once all others have made it to the goal.

p.s.if your screen is 800x600 or smaller you will ewant to max. the pic.

yeah number 10 gives me problems also.

molitar

#86 Post by molitar »

Ok I want to see some of these secret screenshots.. send them my way! I give up on this game.. it doesn't get harder progressively slowly but from cakewalk to extremely HARD! I gave up around 850 points.. too hard for me. So I just want to see what all these levels I can't access like Sexy is like.. and what are the secrets? But on another note the Tales of Lemma was a fun game.. short but fun.

wind
Regular

#87 Post by wind »

dude dont give up at 800 points yu switch levels i got over 5000 and i on;ly used the help on this page
make a decent effort to get to sexy and people will be a bit more likely to help you

Ezzetabi
Regular

#88 Post by Ezzetabi »

LOOOL, giving up to 800 points?

Just say that this is not your kind of game since if you like puzzles games and you stop so fast most probably there is something wrong in your brain.
But... really, there is only one really difficult level in the whole game. I can't see how give up so soon...

#89 Post by Guest »

I really need help on "wait for me" (Goddess 4). I completed it once with 26 Shoujo, but I need a better stratergy than my own. Can you please help?

Ezzetabi
Regular

#90 Post by Ezzetabi »

Check my site of tutorials:
http://crimsonfan.altervista.org/shoujo/

The goddess channel is totally solved.