It is also possible here without? Here what I did...
1. used a fighter shoujo to trap all girls in the first cherry V.
2. freed one shoujo with a jump.
3. this girl makes a brigde
4. walks on the head of the giant girl and fall in the botton left protected by Android.
5. She skips the steel obstacles with a ramp and bridge
6. Uses a bratty to go down few pixels and uses Cat to arrive to the exit and pixelly perfect she must make a bridge before falling.
7. I free all shoujos with the second ramp and I use bratty to go down the whole giant girl (all shoujos fall in the hole quite fast and so none splats)
8. when the vertical hole reach the orizontal one the girls go in the exit...
I have really no other idea this time...
Wind. A few hints for the first two.
Sci-Fi 7 - Jumping shoujo are useful here. You will need two of them to get one shoujo from each of the other two traps out in order to make a path to the goal for the others. Start with trying to get the ones from the middle gate to the goal.
Use flowers whereever possible rather than ramps. Use ramps whenever you need a path off a / shaped bit.
Before getting the shoujo from the lowest gate to the goal turn one left facing one into a ninja, this one must then create a path for the top lot to reach the goal. (This involves a lot of flowers down the rightmost side of the screen)
Sci-Fi 8 - Look for which UFOs will help you get down, and use an android to make a path for the rest of the shoujo. Fighters for turning round, and at some point the android must build a large ramp to stop the remaining shoujo from splatting.
At the bottom use the two devil Shoujo (and any other offensive shoujo remaining should need be) to reach the goal.
2. The second one become police shoujo and stops all others.
3. The first girl walks on the bridge and falls down on the highest group of Ufos
4. She will turn back (by herself) and fall in right of a the lower ufo.
5. She uses a fighter fireball to make a little hole for turning back.
6. She starts making bridges for arriving to the ufo that is in the right. She'll need three bridges, but the last must be made before the end of the second, because she have to fall in the left part of the ufo.
7. Fallen in the left part, she uses once again the fireball to make a hole and turns back.
6. She'll fall in the lowest ufo and finally to the ground. Just over the exit there a zone where using two demons will allow reach the shrine with easy.
7. Use something to disable the cop girls and all shoujos arrive to safety.
This level was easy. Good luck.
Edit: Added a screenshot... I think is useless to say that the girl with the circle is always the same one...
Well, sorreee. If you can't work it out from the hints then I can't see you getting very far in the later levels. And with such lovely grattitude, not a please or sorry in sight, I don't see why I or anyone else should bother to help you another time.wind wrote:i need a full walkthrough of level 8 not hints
I think though that rather than tutorials we should just do hints and pointers (with perhaps complete walkthroughs for the trickier levels), since to be honest what's the point of playing a game like this if you're just gonna defer to the walkthrough every time you hit a snag rather than excercise a little mental muscle.
Of course it could be done in a topic here, or if Lemma prefers on a seperate set of webpages, which could perhaps be more ordered.
Of course Lemma might not access to the answers to be so readily available, since that detracts people from posting on these forums
grey im not ungratious its just the first time ive been to the forums in a while and i haven't had a chance to say thanks so here it is
thanks grey for the hints and thanks Ezzetabi for the picture
ps. the level 8 wlkthru not hints comment was fyi not to offend you.
thoguh could you give me one of those huge pics(like u used for the walkthough a few posts up) of level 10 scifi(soujo in the shell) i would be eternally thankful because that would put me over 3000 points.!!
look around humble
a few post's above this one is a screen shot of how to complete level 8
and here is a screen shot of level 9 here is a few things to remember don't waste resources trust me most ledges will have your soujo fall onto another ledge.
here is the screen shot
things about it:
circle1: the police soujo should be roughly around there when the second soujo makes the path all the way across make this soujo plant a flowere to the left.
circle2: just basicly shows there will be a flower for the police soujo
circle3: this is important, there must be a gap roughly that size between the star and the flower or else it will block the soujo's and thay will die:
1:the last ramen bridge will make it across the gap if made on that start its shown on
2:the first soujo is made a police and the third is also.the second makes the path and the third will make the flower facing left once the second has gotten to the goal then the first will jump to the left once all others have made it to the goal.
p.s.if your screen is 800x600 or smaller you will ewant to max. the pic.
yeah number 10 gives me problems also.
Just say that this is not your kind of game since if you like puzzles games and you stop so fast most probably there is something wrong in your brain.
But... really, there is only one really difficult level in the whole game. I can't see how give up so soon...
Users browsing this forum: No registered users