Lemma Soft Forums

Supporting creators of visual novels and story-based games since 2003.

Visit our new games list, blog aggregator, IRC channel, and Discord (new).
Activation problem? Email pytom@bishoujo.us.
It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:31 am 
Regular

Projects: Beauty and the Brothers; Holiday♥Lovers; An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer!
Organization: Anomalis
Twitter: @anomalisgamedev
Tumblr: anomalis
Deviantart: anomalisgames
itch.io: anomalis-games
amora wrote:
I don't think I could possibly love this story more! Oh deer, my heart just can't take it!
I cannot wait to play the teaser demo, every bit of the game looks so incredible! I loved the characters, the art, the story... basically everything haha ♥

Beautiful work, congrats! :)

Oh reindeer, thank you so much! :D I'm glad the project is being received so well~ Do let us know your thoughts once you play the teaser, it would help tremendously!

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:50 pm 
Regular

Completed: Dream Savior Gakuen
Projects: Let's MEAT Adam
Organization: Soulsoft Electronic Arts
itch.io: soulsoftea
So I went through the demo a few days ago and aside from a few nitpicks (actually they aren't even that...it's more confusions and just general subjective likes) I was very intrigued by the story~! It left me wanting more and I was rooting for the heroine and wanting to get to know the cast of deer even more.

...except for Comet. What a miserable character. Sorry. lol. I know he's supposed to be stubborn and serious, but he just comes across as rude, uncaring, vengeful, conceited, wrathful...just awful.

Perhaps he warms up to us later...but I don't even have the care or want to defrost his heart. Maybe you've something grand planned which will unveil his softer side but for right now...I can say I actually *HATE* his personality. And I don't use that word often.

I also was confused at first with the 2 different usages of mom/mama. I found it hard to attach which name with which title. Eventually I got it though. :P

Last thing,
how does she keep track of chasing that 1 singular snowflake in the forest despite there being a blizzard and a thousand other snowflakes blowing about in a chaotic manner?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:05 pm 
Regular

Projects: Reflections ~Dreams and Reality~
Organization: Reine Works
Twitter: @gamerbum
Tumblr: reineworks
illuminate001 wrote:
I also was confused at first with the 2 different usages of mom/mama. I found it hard to attach which name with which title. Eventually I got it though. :P

I'll leave the rest for Jules and respond to this one part.

I actually clarified this for the next version already. Mom and Mama appear in front of their respective names in the text boxes now, and I added in some extra descriptive sentences so you can tell who's who by appearance. I originally excluded it because it seemed clunky to have their titles in front of their names, but I figured it would just be best to do it anyway. :lol: