Hidden in Spring [2012]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
silenteve
Veteran
Projects: Forgotten and Remembered, Scarecrow, I Will Be Waiting, Hidden in Spring, Juliette, L.O.S.E.R, The Sky Will Fall

Re: Hidden in Spring [2012]

#16 Post by silenteve »

So, obviously, we didn't make the deadline. That doesn't mean the project's dead though. It just means that I get to make this thing the way I originally wanted to: as a Visual Novel.

New plan: Visual Novel (no longer a kinetic novel) with 4-5 endings, 5 for the ULTIMATE bad ending :D should I choose to add it.
Here's what I predict.

Code: Select all

Statistics:

The game contains 1,807 screens of dialogue.
These screens contain a total of 14,800 words,
for an average of 8.2 words per screen.
The game contains 1 menus.
That's about a quarter into the game so far. Multiply by 4, and that's the possible projected word count at the end of the day. (around 15000x4 so 60000 should be around the total, perhaps a bit less.)
The artist is no longer sick and she just bought herself a new tablet. While she's getting used to it, I'll be trying to fix the script and tweak it a little. Proofreader is extremely patient and wonderful at her job ^^ So we're good so far. I'm hoping to finally get something for our programmer to do but at the moment, she's got nothing to do (Sorry Ana!)
Look forward to more updates :)
My DeviantArt / Le Tumblr Development Blog
Current Projects:Forgotten and Remembered & Scarecrow
(Failed)NaNoReNo Project: Working on Hidden in Spring w/five lovely team members :D