Pet Tails [2012]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
KomiTsuku
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Dreams of the Skies, Anton's Vacation, Luka, The Halberd and The Tiger, Rising Angels, Pyrite Heart, Rising Angels: Reborn, The Halberd and The Fox, VN Tycoon, RA: Hope
Projects: Rising Angels
Organization: IDHAS Studios
IRC Nick: Komi
itch: idhas

Pet Tails [2012]

#1 Post by KomiTsuku »

Pet Tails is a series of short stories about a young man named Mark and the three animals he takes care of for his Uncle Billy Bob. It is a cute slice of life story following Mark and his ability to deal with three rather unruly, problematic animals. There is no romance, for the first time in IDHAS history, although there is plenty of the comedy you have grown to expect from us! The story will be told in four brief episodes (one for each pet and then a final one). Episodes will unlock as you go through the storyline.

Team:
Writer: Your very own Chief Komi.
Sprites: KingV
BG: Not sure yet
CG: HannaPhilip
Music: Dan Gautreau
Special thanks to Auro-Cyanide for Miss Koi.

Name: Mark
Description: A junior in a state university living on his own. Mark is anti-social and secludes himself from the general public. Fashion isn’t something he understands, often wearing whatever he feels comfortable in. When he isn’t at school or studying, Mark runs his website creation company to pay the bills. While he is distant and cold to humans, Mark loves animals with all his heart.

Name: Uncle Billy Bob
Description: A former hippy from the deep south of America. He runs an animal refuge where he takes care of hurt animals, nurses them back to health, and then releases them back into the wild. While he has a big heart, he loves to boss around his nephew. His clothing is a bit tattered and constantly patched from his outdoor adventures.

Name: Miss Koi
Description: A young Koi fish from Billy Bob’s farm. She is sent to live with Mark for a week while her pond is being cleaned out. Koi doesn’t pay anything much attention, often seeming like she is in her own little world. Many call her very majestic and regal, commenting on the prettiness of her clothing and looks. However, Koi doesn’t really notice, only caring if they have food for her or not.

Name: Keke
Description: A kestrel (hawk) who was injured by an owl while flying. She was too noisy to keep around the other birds, so Billy Bob sent her to live with Mark until her wing healed. There is nothing more that Keke wants than to escape captivity and fly free in the wild again. She often tries her best to escape, annoy Mark, and ruin as much as she can to push him to kick her out the door.

Name: Fortune
Description: A stray cat who has been kicked out of every single home he has been put into for being a moving disaster. After being thrown out by his original owners, Fortune tries his best to be cute and loving to his new owners, but his chaotic nature and clumsiness creates enough havoc that he ends up on the street once more.

Kingv
Veteran
Projects: Pet Tails, Transformation Sequence, Cheer On!
Tumblr: EphemeralBalance
Deviantart: kingv

Re: Pet Tails [2012]

#2 Post by Kingv »

Very cool, I will deffinetly be downloading this game when it comes out!

Princess Akina
Regular

#3 Post by Princess Akina »

Kingv wrote:Very cool, I will deffinetly be downloading this game when it comes out!
I second this.
Also, Fortune looks so hawt. Haha, his name is ironic to his discription xD
My DA Account: http://xprincess-akina.deviantart.com It is very, very outdated and on hiatus, so don't expect much from there.
My Blog: http://xsakurahime.wordpress.com Somewhat on hiatus, because I'm super busy at the moment.

Blane Doyle
Miko-Class Veteran
Organization: Autumn Eclectic

#4 Post by Blane Doyle »

This looks interesting. I always liked this general idea so I look forward to seeing where it goes.

KomiTsuku
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Dreams of the Skies, Anton's Vacation, Luka, The Halberd and The Tiger, Rising Angels, Pyrite Heart, Rising Angels: Reborn, The Halberd and The Fox, VN Tycoon, RA: Hope
Projects: Rising Angels
Organization: IDHAS Studios
IRC Nick: Komi
itch: idhas

#5 Post by KomiTsuku »

Good news: The writing is moving along at a decent pace. Going to finish up everything over the next week.

Princess Akina
Regular

#6 Post by Princess Akina »

KomiTsuku wrote:Good news: The writing is moving along at a decent pace. Going to finish up everything over the next week.
S-so fast! :O
Yay! Can't wait to play this~
My DA Account: http://xprincess-akina.deviantart.com It is very, very outdated and on hiatus, so don't expect much from there.
My Blog: http://xsakurahime.wordpress.com Somewhat on hiatus, because I'm super busy at the moment.