The Knife of the Traitor [2012]_DONE!...Now I can sleep!

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
Blane Doyle
Miko-Class Veteran
Organization: Autumn Eclectic

Re: The Knife of the Traitor [2012]

#16 Post by Blane Doyle »

The headache could be from staring at your screen for too long. When I get a headache I usually take one pain killer and place a warm washcloth over my eyes and forehead for about 10-15 minutes. That usually helps and keeps it from happening for at least a few hours longer. (Then again, I spend all say on the computer because of my article writing, so I could be a bit more resilient than some.)

I hope you feel better soon! At least headaches are better than your wrist aching I suppose.

And this looks great! I can't wait to see these in screenshots or in the game, it will be fantastic!

clua
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Stormy Night /The Knife of the Traitor/Charlatans
Projects: The Hurtful Wall /_Salomon/Infurubia
Tumblr: notttt-che
itch: chegovia

#17 Post by clua »

Bane Reiko wrote:The headache could be from staring at your screen for too long. When I get a headache I usually take one pain killer and place a warm washcloth over my eyes and forehead for about 10-15 minutes. That usually helps and keeps it from happening for at least a few hours longer. (Then again, I spend all say on the computer because of my article writing, so I could be a bit more resilient than some.)

I hope you feel better soon! At least headaches are better than your wrist aching I suppose.

And this looks great! I can't wait to see these in screenshots or in the game, it will be fantastic!
XD! I took a little nap and now the pain is less but I got some still in my forehead D: If it persist I will take a pill! orz
Ooh wrist aches are the worst! I used to have a lot when I was young(like 15 or 16)

And thank you again :D! I think a playable demo could be the next week(I mean right now the game is functional but the menus are kind of messed up...Im still working on them and the flow of the scenes too!)

I think Im done with TKOT today. My friend came back from hiatus (with my payment..YES!)and I still need to finish an animation and a background-
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦
+The Knife of the Traitor(Nanoreno 2012)
+Charlatans(Nanoreno 2015)

Dev tumblr
EVN Store

clua
Miko-Class Veteran

#18 Post by clua »

well I finished the first part of the script yei!(...without the prog..orz)

I will start writting the second part right now...Also I messed up the jukebox(music room) and cg gallery..D:
I dont know why Im having the errors since Im practically copypasted the scripts of the tuts that Camille and Alema did
(I think I did something wrong on the main menu customization..orz)

Well...I dont have much art to show since Im doing the final cg scenes(SPOILERS)
so I cant show that yet---Here is the bg of the cg gallery...

funny looking Os.
Attachments
cgmenu01.png
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦

Dev tumblr
EVN Store

Blane Doyle
Miko-Class Veteran

#19 Post by Blane Doyle »

This looks great!

And I hope you manage to fix those errors, hopefully it is something really small that can be fixed in a few minutes.

Cidz
Veteran
Completed: The Forgetful Kiwi [NanoReno 2012], Papercut [NanoReno 2013]
Projects: Words Within Our Hearts, Papercut [NanoReno 2013]
Organization: Starlight Melodies
Tumblr: starlightmelodies
Deviantart: cidthekitty

#20 Post by Cidz »

I love your artwork, and the story seems intriguing! I'll definitely keep an eye on this.

clua
Miko-Class Veteran

#21 Post by clua »

Bane Reiko wrote:This looks great!

And I hope you manage to fix those errors, hopefully it is something really small that can be fixed in a few minutes.
;_; Anarchy checked it and show me that I was very stupid for not realizing that before XD
Cidz wrote:I love your artwork, and the story seems intriguing! I'll definitely keep an eye on this.
XD Thank you so much! BTW I played your demo but everytime I try to reply your thread I forgot to press send and my message goes to hell...welp

Hey guys things are going really fine! Im glad I teamed Anarchy..I recived a huuuuge feedback from Anarchy and I decided that I will finish my scripting before anything else...So there will be no demo till then D:---But I think its better in that way

I will leave you some teasers of the routes of vosges and lilja
Attachments
routtttttttt.png
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦

Dev tumblr
EVN Store

Blane Doyle
Miko-Class Veteran

#22 Post by Blane Doyle »

Getting more scripting done early on sounds like a good idea. Best to know where you are going and not have to worry about not having enough written when you start putting it all together after all!

AND HNG I WANT SO BAD TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THESE TEASERS. BUT I SHALL WAIT.

Soli-chan
Projects: Starlocket, PAPER FACES, Avrilun, Halcyon Days, Macrumbia: Interlude of the Dreaming
Organization: s00t studi0s

#23 Post by Soli-chan »

>.< I'm a total fan of your work (but I like, lurk from the shadows) and so to see this is just so precious gaaaah cannot wait. <3

clua
Miko-Class Veteran

#24 Post by clua »

Bane Reiko wrote:Getting more scripting done early on sounds like a good idea. Best to know where you are going and not have to worry about not having enough written when you start putting it all together after all!

AND HNG I WANT SO BAD TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THESE TEASERS. BUT I SHALL WAIT.
Soli-chan wrote:>.< I'm a total fan of your work (but I like, lurk from the shadows) and so to see this is just so precious gaaaah cannot wait. <3
Thank you guys! :_; Your coments motivate me a lot!...Im still writting the script and Im killing some menus because I think its making the story hmmm...rough and hard to follow if haha

Im updating the first page with this:

:progress:
Sprites: 98%(sprite variations)
BGs: 4/4(Yey! But needs to be checked!)
CGS: will be 2 for each character and one extra(Done: 5/9)
script: 70%
Useless things(doing them If I have time..or for a later version of the final game)>2% lol
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦

Dev tumblr
EVN Store

Anna
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Binary Soul, Days of the Divine, Nanolife, Firefly
Projects: current: Path of Dreamers
Organization: Circle Pegasi

#25 Post by Anna »

Please keep up the great work! Just a little bit more and you're there :'D!

misamane
Regular

#26 Post by misamane »

YOUR ART MAKES ME WANT TO THROW MY LAPTOP OUT OF THE WINDOW. It's so good oh my god I feel like giving up completely ;_; I just love the style of it ahhhh and yeah this looks really interesting I'll definitely play it :3
The backgrounds are so nice too which I really admire because backgrounds are so hard to make ;_;
Careful what you do, ‘cause God is watching your every move. Hold my hand in the dark street, for if you do I know that I’ll be safe. Even if I’m far away and alone, I can be sure that you’ll find me there, this I know. You draw me close for a while, so quiet. You tell me everything. If I forget what you say, then you’d come to me, and tell me again. Yes you’d tell me once again. But what happens when I know it all, then what should I do after that? What then?

Part of the huge LSF project: LemmaTV: Television that watches you!

clua
Miko-Class Veteran

#27 Post by clua »

Anna wrote:Please keep up the great work! Just a little bit more and you're there :'D!
Thank you!! Im almost ready with the script wiiu...It just turned like 4000 words or something...Im kind of dissapointed of myself lol..But since its a small project I shouldnt be that worried.
misamane wrote:YOUR ART MAKES ME WANT TO THROW MY LAPTOP OUT OF THE WINDOW. It's so good oh my god I feel like giving up completely ;_; I just love the style of it ahhhh and yeah this looks really interesting I'll definitely play it :3
The backgrounds are so nice too which I really admire because backgrounds are so hard to make ;_;
dont threw it! give it to me orz...Lol- You shouldnt give up defenitely...I mean I think everyone feels in that way sometimes(I feel like that when younger people draw like 200 times better than myself...makes me depressed)or people which are arround my age and draws better...more depression and welp Its really silly but It happens I guess

Thank you so much for your kind words...I dont want to turn everyone who is following this project with my lame writting so Im giving my best, to write something good :_:
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦

Dev tumblr
EVN Store

KissOfDeath
Regular
Projects: Ikofá (In Development)

#28 Post by KissOfDeath »

This is one of the few NaNo threads I stalk, but OMG~! I can't wait this comes out! I LOVE the art, and the concept is really unique. Also, Corvus is such an adorable bird ! <3
"Build your own pyramids, write your own hieroglyphs." -Kendrick Lamar
-KissOfDeath

Completed:
RE:Set Episode(s) 1 and 2 (Proofreader)
*A Troll's Fairy Tale* http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 11&t=20160 (Proofreader)

clua
Miko-Class Veteran

#29 Post by clua »

KissOfDeath wrote:This is one of the few NaNo threads I stalk, but OMG~! I can't wait this comes out! I LOVE the art, and the concept is really unique. Also, Corvus is such an adorable bird ! <3
XDD Thank you so much!!--Corvus is my favorite also ºqº

I finished the script :____________; Im zipping everything and sending it to Anarchy so she can kick me edit it

Im so happy :DD: Now I can concentrate on art(which is almost finished! I need to draw the last scenes of Gervase and Corvus routes!)
and add useless things, which everybody loves(I do!)

Btw I did my useless developer blog:
http://dotchedot.blogspot.com/

and here is a teaser of Gervase CG scene!(Wip of course!)
Attachments
groute.jpg
groute.jpg (59.5 KiB) Viewed 1768 times
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦

Dev tumblr
EVN Store

Nellie
Veteran
Completed: Love Like No Other; a2 ~a due~
Projects: The Pirate Mermaid; Gamelicious!; Spiral Destiny
Organization: Navigame

#30 Post by Nellie »

I clicked on Corvus (curiosity killed the cat xD)... But I like it =3

Your art style is really unique and nice! Great progress and keep up the good work!! :)