Midnight Park[NaNoRenO2013]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
Kuroneko_rg
Veteran
Projects: Dark Pleasures, Kiss of Blood, Midnight Park
Organization: Black Cat Alleyway

Midnight Park[NaNoRenO2013]

#1 Post by Kuroneko_rg »

Midnight Park

Synopsis

Lance Eldric is a young medicine student who is suffering from a case of insomnia.
After trying many methods to deal with his condition, he find himself walking through the local
park at night. To his surprise, the night walk helps him to sleep so he starts doing the same night after night.
It's during one of these nights that Lance finds a young girl who is sitting on a bench.
Who is this girl? Why is she in the park? Why she keeps coming back? Will Lance find out the truth behind this event?

Last lint check:
The game contains 913 screens of dialogue.
These screens contain a total of 6,930 words,
for an average of 7.6 words per screen.
The game contains 3 menus.

This story has 4 endings and 2 epilogues.

All backgrounds are filtered photographs and are already finished.
There won't be many CG's, still to determine how many exactly.
Music will be from creative commons, I still have to do some deep search in this matter.

The majority of the script has been finished and most backgrounds have been placed.

Images
First CG done.

This story is not what I originally planned to make for NaNoRenO. However, powerful forces made me lose a huge
amount of time. This rendered my original project impossible to be finished on schedule.
Midnight Park is a story I wrote in a hurry. Despite being very short it's going to be a miracle if I actually manage to finish it ^^.
Images, further information and hopefully screenshots will be uploaded by the end of week.
Last edited by Kuroneko_rg on Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kuroneko_rg
Veteran
Projects: Dark Pleasures, Kiss of Blood, Midnight Park
Organization: Black Cat Alleyway

Re: Midnight Park[NaNo2013]

#2 Post by Kuroneko_rg »

With the end of nano around the corner I'm really rushing the art, so no fancy shadows nor lights.
It will be very difficult but I think I can finish the rest of the scenes in time.

However, I doubt I'll be able to make a custom GUI with the time left so most likely the game will have Ren'Py classic interface.