Riscrivere ~First Chapter~ [NaNoRenO 2014]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
yasuchan
Projects: Riscrivere ~First Chapter~

Riscrivere ~First Chapter~ [NaNoRenO 2014]

#1 Post by yasuchan »

Hi guys, this is my first visual novel that I'm serious about posting here! The name will be "Riscrivere" which means 'to rewrite' in Italiano :3
It's story about a few girls' memories, which involve a Unrelenting Dedication, Blind Faith, Undying Loyalty, and the act of reuniting Unrequited love.
Yes, it's an otome game.
No, it won't be just about love. This story will, have visible elements of horror, supernatural and action. I've been developing it since I was 11 years old, and I'm at least proud to say it's grown a lot, as far as I can see.
Another thing you shall keep in mind is that there is multiple viewpoints, meaning you won't stick to one girl's point of view.
This version will only contain three MC's. Second chapter will have one more, and so forth.

~Story~
Where am I? Where...? Who am I? I can't search for this answers in the cold deserted wasteland with my mind alone. But what are these books lying around for? Maybe they'll Hold some answers?
The girl in the desolate planes of the white void, surrounded by book cases filled with memoirs ready to be read. She saunters around for a little while before picking up one book. What was her past, what will be her future? And what is her current state?
Not too far away from her, another girl has the same exact thoughts as her? Who is she, where is she? What happened to her, what events lead to this? Unlike the other girl, she does remember one menory. A distant person who waits in the golden wheat fields surrounded by channels of watery glades and gentle breezes... tree that never wilt to their end, and children who dance around playfully.
And soon the story unfolds, of vignettes written down that might just be more than just fairytales.

~Characters~
Playable Main Protagonists...
Kami
A darker skinned young lady with silver hair who has no idea what is going on. Kami can be quiet. She feels she is somehow superior while searching the the books which might be her memories, as they appear to give off a celestial, heavenly sense of self worth. However, amnesia might have been more blissful than old responsibilities she soon realizes. She remembers only one thing besides the other remembered normalities a 'human' would know like eating, and that's a husband who she can't recall. She's a bit unwilling to recover her life, albeit knowing it's her duty
Lyn
A kindly maiden with a curly mop, she's happy and chaotic, random... Innovative at her best, destructive at her worst. She doesn't seem to remember anything except the basic needs that a human takes care of. If she's even human, than why does she have golden eyes? She's best described as a wild child, but drastically shifts moods. Lyn is the girl who dreams of a golden wheat field. She remembers more than she tells, either because Lyn is afraid to tell, or because she doesn't believe its true.
Nino
This lovely woman has pitch black hair with two different colored eyes, one blue and one red. She would be a normal human if it wasn't for the eerily resemblance to demon she had, with two big white horns sprouting from her head like she was a humanoid ram. Nino is very opinionated, but is mature in her ways. While Kami is a silence lover who tends to be cold and emotionless seeming, and Lyn is a wacky and playful, Nino holds a cynical, terror inducing side. However, when she's nice, it's like finding a beautiful gem in the haystack of sharp pointy needles. She appears to have been there forever, albeit with all her memories. She is willing to take departure from this landscape when the girls are finished finding their memories, all as a group.
(...Male characters to come, along with pictures...)
Attachments
Nino
Nino
Lyn
Lyn
Title
Title
riscrivere.png (54.89 KiB) Viewed 864 times
Kami
Kami

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

Re: Riscrivere ~First Chapter~ [NaNoRenO 2014]

#2 Post by Googaboga »

Well I think having multiple protags will be interesting. And I certainly like games with horror elements. So I'll be keeping on eye on this C:. Good luck with your first project.
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices