deleted

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
Post Reply
Message
Author
moistnuggets
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:26 am
Contact:

deleted

#1 Post by moistnuggets » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:22 am

deleted
Last edited by moistnuggets on Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:42 am, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
curry nochi rice
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 723
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:12 am
Projects: Delicatessen, Whom to Notice, Start of Something, Love Sorcery
Organization: Circle Cosine
IRC Nick: Curry
Skype: after.curry.rice
itch: project-rothera
Contact:

Re: Feral Instinct [NaNo14][Otome][SciFi,Mystery][Mature The

#2 Post by curry nochi rice » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:40 am

hi moistnuggets. 8)

/k/commando here. First I like to express my interest in this project. The military and political stuff really interests me. Second, by your username "moistnuggets" or even the premise sounds straight from one board I know. welp :D good luck.

moistnuggets
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:26 am
Contact:

Re: Feral Instinct [NaNo14][Otome][SciFi,Mystery][Mature The

#3 Post by moistnuggets » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:46 am

curry nochi rice wrote:hi moistnuggets. 8)

/k/commando here. First I like to express my interest in this project. The military and political stuff really interests me. Second, by your username "moistnuggets" or even the premise sounds straight from one board I know. welp :D good luck.
Thank you! I appreciate your interest!!
Ah yes, "moistnuggets" is literally my username everywhere haha.
Thank you sweetie!

User avatar
noeinan
Eileen-Class Veteran
Posts: 1051
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:10 pm
Projects: Ren'Py QuickStart, Crimson Rue
Organization: Statistically Unlikely Games
Deviantart: daikiraikimi
Github: daikiraikimi
Location: Washington State, USA
Contact:

Re: Feral Instinct [NaNo14][Otome][SciFi,Mystery][Mature The

#4 Post by noeinan » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:26 pm

Huh, I'm very interested in the concentration camp theme. O.O

I noticed on tumblr that Melissa has animal ears-- unless it's a world of animal people I'm guessing that has to do with why they're in a camp. It's kind of a terrifying concept, actually, having other people treat you the way they treat animals...
Image

Image
Image

moistnuggets
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:26 am
Contact:

Re: Feral Instinct [NaNo14][Otome][SciFi,Mystery][Mature The

#5 Post by moistnuggets » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:26 pm

daikiraikimi wrote:Huh, I'm very interested in the concentration camp theme. O.O

I noticed on tumblr that Melissa has animal ears-- unless it's a world of animal people I'm guessing that has to do with why they're in a camp. It's kind of a terrifying concept, actually, having other people treat you the way they treat animals...
Thanks for dropping by!

Yes, I didn't want to go too much in detail with the animal theme yet as I still haven't found a way to word the summary in a way that won't spoil too many key elements so early on in development. OTL But definitely discrimination is a huge theme in the game mainly for my personal interest in stories that reference/tie in modern real life social issues. :mrgreen:

User avatar
Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Posts: 1304
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:37 pm
Completed: FI: I, AFA, MMDB, XOD
Projects: Floret Bond, Lake of Voices, OL
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch
Contact:

Re: Feral Instinct [NaNo14][Otome][SciFi,Mystery][Mature The

#6 Post by Googaboga » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:10 am

Sounds interesting. I've definitely seen people wanting more otomes with mature themes so this will probably make them happy. I think it sounds good too.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this world works.
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, Lake of Voices, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets

try10
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 649
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 7:47 am
Contact:

Re: Feral Instinct [NaNo14][Otome][SciFi,Mystery][Mature The

#7 Post by try10 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:42 am

Otome game with mature themes :oops: ? You have no ideea how long I have been waiting for someone to make a game like this. I'll keep watching this thread for more updates. Good luck! :D

moistnuggets
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:26 am
Contact:

Re: Feral Instinct [NaNo14][Otome][SciFi,Mystery][Mature The

#8 Post by moistnuggets » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:46 pm

Googaboga wrote:Sounds interesting. I've definitely seen people wanting more otomes with mature themes so this will probably make them happy. I think it sounds good too.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this world works.
Yes! I really hope many people will be able to enjoy the story! Thank you for the support! <3

moistnuggets
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:26 am
Contact:

Re: Feral Instinct [NaNo14][Otome][SciFi,Mystery][Mature The

#9 Post by moistnuggets » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:47 pm

try10 wrote:Otome game with mature themes :oops: ? You have no ideea how long I have been waiting for someone to make a game like this. I'll keep watching this thread for more updates. Good luck! :D
Haha wow I am really happy to hear that! Your words are very encouraging, we will work hard to get this done! Thank you so much for your support <3

xxstrangesoulxx

Re: Feral Instinct [NaNo14][Otome][SciFi,Mystery][Mature The

#10 Post by xxstrangesoulxx » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:49 pm

Cruelty, Death, Experimentation, and Abuse? Sounds awesome. xD The plot/story gets my attention and the characters intrigue me. This is one of the games for NaNo I can't wait to play.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]