CUPID [Horror/Romance - NanoReno 2015][COMPLETED!!]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
ColaCat
Veteran

Re: CUPID [Horror/Romance - NanoReno 2015][COMPLETED!!]

#76 Post by ColaCat »

Yeah, all the art is looking super sleek! And the script was a dream to read. ^o^ *bows down to all of the hard work*

Erikka
Regular

#77 Post by Erikka »

Can't wait to play it! Was stalking this project for months. It looks really fantastic and unique! Thanks for +17 rating. Eventually some mature story.

ArtemiS2

#78 Post by ArtemiS2 »

I am a terrible human.

The timing of my life was just awful last year during the development of this VN so I deeply apologize from the bottom of my heart for not being a helpful human (moved jobs, moved apartments, and a million of other unjustifiable excuses (;﹏;)) and the worst yet, only JUST got to playing this VN now but OMGOODNESS AME, IT. IS. AMAZEBALLS.
not sure if a spoiler tag is appropriate for this, but might as well be safe than sorry :P I love how you kept the entire story line dark and twisty to the very end (even in the goodish endings ^^). speaking of endings, highly weird/masochistic (or just sadistic from Rosa's POV actually--;;) but I think ending 3 was my favorite lol (and of course the SE - oofs such a sucker for any semblance of a happy end for our two main characters) :333
The overall art and cgs were wonderfully drawn but I was blown away by all of the details in the sprites (all of those eyebrow movements! loved them!) ~(^◇^)/ and the music! and the writing. was. superb. nothing was gratuitous and everything fit and described the scene, moment and tension beautifully. goodness, I'm just terribly gushing over everything now (〃ω〃)

I'm already looking forward to any future works you do and if you ever need any help, please let me know as last year will NOT be repeated. So incredibly amazed at everything you were able to accomplish, create and put together n_n Also dying to try out Who Is Mike now ಠ‿↼

Darim
Regular
Organization: Setsuna Ken
Github: SetsunaKen

#79 Post by Darim »

Getting this warning from my antivirus because of your game

Marionette
Regular
Completed: https://marionette.itch.io/
Projects: Get Meowt of Here
Deviantart: rexx9224
itch: marionette
Discord: Marionette#2995

#80 Post by Marionette »

Darim wrote:Getting this warning from my antivirus because of your game

The game shouldn't have any viruses, and has been scanned thoroughly by myself.
The version on itch.io hasn't been updated in a long time, but i downloaded it and the more up to date steam version not that long ago and scanned them myself with two different virus scanners, so i'm confident that they're clean.

Please see the following post for more information:
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 30#p406840