Maid With Perfection [Comedy/Action][BxG/GxG][NaNoReno2015]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

Re: Maid With Perfection [Comedy/Action][BxG/GxG][NaNoReno20

#16 Post by Hazel-Bun »

Yeah, I'd have to agree. Maybe a more transparent pink or purple? Or, simply black or white with a splash of color for the name tag?
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.

VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular
Completed: Check Signature!
Projects: Check Signature!
Organization: Seraphim Entertainment
Tumblr: thebunnyofevil

#17 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

Thanks for the feedback!

I decided to flip the pink and white so the white was the dominant.

Is that better?
Voice Actress | Singer | Writer | Producer | Director
http://www.michaelaamandalaws.com/
--------
Completed Projects: My Teacher (NaNoReno2013), Pizz'Amore, My Lady, Our School Love (Otome Audio CD), Our Honeymoon (Otome Audio CD), Seduce Me, Maid With Perfection (NaNoReno2015), Blind Love (ILUjam 2015), Love And Romance: A Study Of Intimacy, Seduce Me 2: The Demon War, Remember, Remember
Projects Still In Production: All For You

Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

#18 Post by Hazel-Bun »

Much better!
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.

VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular

#19 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

LONG OVERDUE UPDATE BECAUSE SCHOOL LOVES TO KEEP ME BUSY

Writing: 17k Words - 100%
Sprite Art: 3/3 - 100%
CG Art: 4/4 - 100%
BG Art: 1/? - ??%
GUI: 5/6 Assets - 83%
Voiceover: 1/6 Characters - 17%
Music: 5/5 Tracks - 100%
Programming: Script Halfway Transferred and Translated to Renpy - 25%
--------
Completed Projects: My Teacher (NaNoReno2013), Pizz'Amore, My Lady, Our School Love (Otome Audio CD), Our Honeymoon (Otome Audio CD), Seduce Me, Maid With Perfection (NaNoReno2015), Blind Love (ILUjam 2015), Love And Romance: A Study Of Intimacy, Seduce Me 2: The Demon War, Remember, Remember

VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular

#20 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

UPDATE~~

So, because I really liked this story and I feel that it's incomplete with just the NaNoReno version, I have restarted production of it to make it better and longer than the first version~

Will post updates as they come around, but this is back online as a WIP!!
--------

Akuni
Regular

#21 Post by Akuni »

Well it was released on itchio and I had a run through of it, played both boy and girl versions. Loved the VA in it and think that was possibly the strongest part of the game. Don't want to discredit the other good stuff but that would have to be my fav part overall.

If I could say one thing it'd be that I wish the other aspects of the game the music, the SFX, and even at some parts the writing would have matched the strong VA performance. Other than that it's well worth it and I can see a more complex storylines coming up from this.

Also, I forgot to mention that I loved the strong use of expressions it really made the game more engaging than just reading text.

VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular

#22 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

TWO NEW RIVAL PAIRS!

Summer and “Bell” - The Cute Mistress/Maid couple in the Noble Town the player lives in. No adult has dared attacked Summer because of her young age of 16 and it frustrates her beyond compare, so she seeks out the player in hopes of getting SOMEONE to challenge Bell in a fight. Luckily, Bell and Karolyn grant her wish for a fight.

Summer Sanchez - A bright 16-year-old mind who was gifted her noble status when she joined MENSA. However, she hates not having anyone challenge her because of her age. Stubborn, but loves her maid to pieces.

“Bell” - Named short for ‘Nobel’, Bell is very sweet and caring to her mistress. The 21 year-old is dedicated, just like Karolyn, but despises violence. However, she is also a Judo master and trained in 5 different styles of close ranged combat.

Will and “Kitten” - The Darker side of the Maid Fights; Will is the undefeated Noble in town, even before Angela Worthing (the first rival) and he is not keen with the new master in town. Kitten is a pro-skill maid who is madly in love with her master after living with him for almost 5 years. Upon Will’s command, Kitten strikes.

Will Bennett - A 23-year-old man who was given the chance of a lifetime after his father joined the high-ranks of the military. Will was given the FIRST Maid Fighter and became the most powerful noble in the 'game’. A little arrogant, but confident in his skills.

“Kitten” - Will’s 23-year-old Maid and Mistress. She was smitten by him when they first met but became obsessed about him over time, using his commands as her inspiration to strive forward and be the Top Maid in the Maid Fights. She is quiet… until her Master says to speak.

Production Date: Early 2016

Voice Casting TBA
--------

Advika579

Re: Maid With Perfection [Comedy/Action][BxG/GxG][NaNoReno2015]

#23 Post by Advika579 »

Those were some amazing pics!!!