A slice of life, friendship visual novel featuring An, an Angora rabbit
who goes on a journey to find out the meaning of his small bunny existence in a
city that never sleeps, even when night is always here.
The least fluffiest Angora Rabbit in Creature history.
Always misunderstood because no one can read his eyes.
His only solution is to hide within his coat. Cousins with Usagi.
The mysterious owner of the "NightLine", a cafe that is
often visited by the most strangest of Creatures.
Eir is a handsome air sylph who becomes a fresh breeze into An's life.
The most unoriginal name that a Creature could name oneself.
A photographer with a passion for nudity. And Creatures. And coffee.
His studio is stationed above the cafe.
A Medusa/Maedor musician with beautiful eyes that can freeze anyone in their step.
Caring and gentle, unlike their auntie Medusa.
A giant cat who doesn't know her left to her right paw, but
can dribble a basketball either way.
Extremely powerful in strength, but weak to temptations.
The elegant and petite twin sister of Eir. Her fiery temper can not be stopped,
neither will her pots and pots of curry and chilli.
A keen eye for dressing up, even if it sometimes ends up a bit bizarre.
Enjoys the thrills of city life and was the one who dragged An out of his room to the "NightLine".
A gal who prefers being the carnivore rather than the herbivore (in a relationship).
The exquisite curator of the Creatures Exhibit down the street of the "NightLine".
Her relationship with Munashe is rocky, being the only one related to them.
Overall, has a keen eye for talent and a deep love for the arts.
Often comes off as a bit stern and vain.
The least likely Creature to be "boss". A tall Dullahan who seems to be related? to Eir.
Despite his frivolous behavior, Eir seems to respect him.
A child who acts more mature than his benefactor, Boss.
Has to put up with Boss's behaviour as his secretary.
An undine who spills water wherever she goes.
Is Fajra/Eir's cousin. Fajra doesn't get along with her.
Week 1: Writing
Week 2: Writing/Coding
Week 3: Sprites (Needs expressions)/CG
Week 4: SPRING BREAK!! CGs/Promo/Coding them in
Week 5: Playtesting
CONTENT (notes to include in my writing)
- An ending for each main character!
- Aromantic/Asexual representation!
- A theme within each character path that deals with discovering the setting and character's backstory and growth!
- A slice of life fantasy with a bit of mystery!
- Fanservice because I can!
Z04 (solo yolo)
1. Would you be interested in playing?
2. Since it's aromantic/friendship fluff, would you be okay with no romance? But it will contain endings where you end up with a character, not necessarily in a romantic way.
3. Which character are you most interested in? The main characters have endings, while minor characters just add to the main character's endings.