❤ Cute Demon Crashers! ❤ [GxB/GxG][18+][NaNoRenO 2015]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
WizzyGameMaster
Regular
Projects: Misfits. Summon!
Deviantart: WizzyGameMaster

Re: ❤ Cute Demon Crashers! ❤ [GxB/GxG][18+][NaNoRenO 2015]

#121 Post by WizzyGameMaster »

I love this game. I've yet to notice any mistakes, but I haven't completed the whole thing yet.
I'm extremely tempted to go through Mirari's route, but the idea of two females kinda keeps me from doing it. (Personally, I find other females somewhat... what's the word I want? Repulsive? There are some exceptions of course.)

I have had some trouble figuring out how to unlock one of Kael's CGs though. The second one in the set of the cuddling ones. I have all his others, but for some reason, I just can't get that one. Pretty sure I've done every combination of choices in his route, but I may have missed one.

ShapeFlesh

#122 Post by ShapeFlesh »

WizzyGameMaster wrote:I love this game. I've yet to notice any mistakes, but I haven't completed the whole thing yet.
I'm extremely tempted to go through Mirari's route, but the idea of two females kinda keeps me from doing it. (Personally, I find other females somewhat... what's the word I want? Repulsive? There are some exceptions of course.)

I have had some trouble figuring out how to unlock one of Kael's CGs though. The second one in the set of the cuddling ones. I have all his others, but for some reason, I just can't get that one. Pretty sure I've done every combination of choices in his route, but I may have missed one.
Go to the point were he undresses Claire but press the stop button before he takes his clothes of.

starryparade

#123 Post by starryparade »

I've finished the game recently and I enjoyed it. I found out about the game because one of the gaming channels I follow on YT played it (Geek Remix) and thought I'd give it a go myself... for shits and giggles, and phallic art, but I ended up coming out of it with more than that.

The art's great and the game overall was well-made. I never thought I'd be enlightened by this game though. I wasn't sure how the whole concept of consent and safety would be executed but honestly, I think this game did it. You could stop at any time you wish -- something I wanted to test out myself because I can't do that by watching a playthrough.

Not sure if I can speak for a lot of people, but being raised female, we're generally taught that sex is to be feared. It's a means of exploitation, it's something dirty, etc. I went to a conservative girls' school so I saw the ugly side of girls when they would look down on someone for 'doing the deed'. It's sad. Sex-ed mostly consisted of the technical side of things, and the whole idea of sex being an activity of trust and experimentation/exploration/trying new things was brushed over -- I never really understood what the social science teachers meant when they said sex was supposed to be fun and light-hearted, especially at that age when we're bombarded with two seemingly opposing perspectives: it's bad to enjoy sex v. sex should be fun. I really appreciate this optimistic perspective on sex. Oh, and Mirari (as I recall) has it right with the whole 'trying new things and not about experience' -- even grown women question their ability to please their partners because they feel inexperienced. I held onto those kinds of thoughts, until playing the game.