bond[Drama][Relationships]["KN"][NaNoRenO2015]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
Haze
Veteran
Completed: Monster Uses CPU 2, White Fog, Times Like These, bond
Projects: Secret long term project!
Soundcloud: The_Storysinger

Re: bond[tentative title][Drama][Relationships]["KN"][NaNo20

#16 Post by Haze »

Hazel-Bun wrote:It's very peaceful :D
Good to hear, because that's what I was going for. Thanks for giving it a listen, Hazel-Bun!
My first completed visual novel, which is at 1.3, it's final version(woo hoo!): Monster Uses CPU 2
Finally at version 1.0: White Fog

I make one song every week, all for free download! This weeks song: Synthis- The Mirror(Eliana Remix)[Preview]

You might ask yourself: If I could only save one paragraph of the work I'm writing, which one would I save?
Which one would I let go first?

-from Understanding Rhetoric: A Graphic Guide to Writing by Elizabeth Losh, Johnathan Alexander, Kevin Cannon, and Zander Cannon

Haze
Veteran

Re: bond[tentative title][Drama][Relationships]["KN"][NaNo20

#17 Post by Haze »

And the rough draft is at 100%! Here's an extremely short preview:
writing_preview.JPG
Normally I post my weekly songs on Mondays, but, well, my basement flooded on Saturday and I and my family have been quite busy cleaning up the aftermath. So, I'm giving myself an extra day or two for the song, since the song is definitely not in a finished state right now. Expect it tomorrow, Tuesday, or the day after, Wednesday. Until then, guys.
My first completed visual novel, which is at 1.3, it's final version(woo hoo!): Monster Uses CPU 2

I make one song every week, all for free download! This weeks song: Synthis- The Mirror(Eliana Remix)[Preview]

You might ask yourself: If I could only save one paragraph of the work I'm writing, which one would I save?

-from Understanding Rhetoric: A Graphic Guide to Writing by Elizabeth Losh, Johnathan Alexander, Kevin Cannon, and Zander Cannon

Haze
Veteran

Re: bond[Drama][Relationships]["KN"][NaNoRenO2015]

#18 Post by Haze »

The second song, called "Our Time is Short", is done! You can listen to it here!

Also, I'll be posting some art either today or tomorrow, maybe the day after(that is, Saturday at the latest). Stay tuned! :D
Last edited by Haze on Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

yuucie
Regular
Completed: NaNoReNo[2015] Those Without Names
Tumblr: an-na-ko

#19 Post by yuucie »

Wow, it sounds intriguing, sort of like a journey through your mind. I'm curious about the other people you'll be able to meet in the void.

I really like how you coded the choices to be on the left and right instead of the top down menu. I don't see that very often, haha. Nice GUI too!

I'm sorry to hear about the flooded basement :( flying solo is pretty tough, so I'm rooting for you!

Haze
Veteran

#20 Post by Haze »

yuucie wrote:Wow, it sounds intriguing, sort of like a journey through your mind. I'm curious about the other people you'll be able to meet in the void.

I really like how you coded the choices to be on the left and right instead of the top down menu. I don't see that very often, haha. Nice GUI too!

I'm sorry to hear about the flooded basement :( flying solo is pretty tough, so I'm rooting for you!
Thank you, yuucie! As for the other people in the void...let's just say they're a bit like the main character, but different. I don't want to spoil too much so I'm trolling you instead.

I'm glad you like the GUI! The choices were something I wanted to do from the very beginning, and, though it took a lot of experimenting and a bit of guesswork, I think it was worth it. :D

The basement flooding was pretty hard on me and my family, but things are slowly going back to normal. I think everything's going to be fine, thank goodness.

Flying solo is pretty tough--and I know you're flying solo too! But we'll make it! For our games! For NaNoReno! :lol:

Haze
Veteran

#21 Post by Haze »

Ok, here a couple of hands from some of the scenes. The background is transparent.

(yes you are free to cringe, all of you great artists who frequent these forums. I'm not much of an artist, but I try...)

yuucie
Regular
Completed: NaNoReNo[2015] Those Without Names
Tumblr: an-na-ko

#22 Post by yuucie »

Interesting!! Now I'm starting to wonder if they're all MC, just a different side of him. probably thinking too deep. I'm intrigued!

The hands are fine. I can tell what they're doing, so you got your point across!

Haze
Veteran

#23 Post by Haze »

yuucie wrote:Interesting!! Now I'm starting to wonder if they're all MC, just a different side of him. probably thinking too deep. I'm intrigued!

The hands are fine. I can tell what they're doing, so you got your point across!
You're getting warmer, but you're not quite there yet. Don't worry; all will be revealed in-game, I promise! :lol:

I'm really glad to hear that you can tell what's going on in the pictures. That gave me a nice self confidence boost for today. :D

Alright, an update! I did another song for the game. It's called Little One, and it can be listened to here!

Haze
Veteran

#24 Post by Haze »

I'm done at last! A little late, but who cares?! I'm done!

The completed game page is here. I would really appreciate it if you can give bond a try. :D