The Last Hunt [Huntress/Magic Horse]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
Message
Author
User avatar
Rahnos
Regular
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:01 pm
Contact:

Re: The Last Hunt [Huntress/Magic Horse]

#16 Post by Rahnos » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:22 pm

Oh, this looks absolutely lovely. Designs look great! Yay for guys with longer hair than the female lead. They just look awesome. But the story is interesting too. Are the hunter characters going to come across some moral issues capturing a human-like creature? Or will it be lighter in tone? No need to answer if it's spoilerific, but I just wonder. :3

And the bird names (they're birds yes? English is not my native language) are rather funny. Any significance in that?

Anyway. Good luck! ^_^

User avatar
OokamiKasumi
Eileen-Class Veteran
Posts: 1775
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:53 am
Completed: 14 games released -- and Counting.
Organization: DarkErotica Games
Deviantart: OokamiKasumi
Location: NC, USA
Contact:

Re: The Last Hunt [Huntress/Magic Horse]

#17 Post by OokamiKasumi » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:50 am

This story sounds and looks awesome so far!
-- I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it. ♥
Ookami Kasumi ~ Purveyor of fine Smut.
Most recent Games Completed: For ALL my completed games visit: DarkErotica Games

"No amount of great animation will save a bad story." -- John Lasseter of Pixar

nipaa_kazuma
Regular
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:09 pm
Contact:

Re: The Last Hunt [Huntress/Magic Horse]

#18 Post by nipaa_kazuma » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:32 am

Hello there ^^
I find this projet pretty attractive, the story with moral choices sounds promising.

I wondered : you have answered at Juno's question (How many paths/endings are you planning?) :
"At least three: good, bad, and neutral. The only path currently planned is for the unicorn."
So could it be that other paths could appear and if yes under what conditions ?
(so that I can support it then eventually rejoice even more).

Anyway, good luck with this project =) !

User avatar
Mink
Eileen-Class Veteran
Posts: 1099
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:00 am
Completed: Say You Love Me (Short Version), C!P (NaNo12), Lady Misfortune, NatH, W/K, MtF, SMQ, TBM, TMHK, LoC, MMDG
Projects: Stuff
Organization: Metal Orphans
Location: Somewhere that's green
Contact:

Re: The Last Hunt [Huntress/Magic Horse]

#19 Post by Mink » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:47 am

THIS IS STILL BEING WORKED ON
Image
This is actually something that only occurs if a certain condition is met and if you do a specific thing.
Rahnos wrote:Oh, this looks absolutely lovely. Designs look great! Yay for guys with longer hair than the female lead. They just look awesome. But the story is interesting too. Are the hunter characters going to come across some moral issues capturing a human-like creature? Or will it be lighter in tone? No need to answer if it's spoilerific, but I just wonder. :3
I'll say both of true. The issue's meant to come up, but it's not gonna dive into grim dark territory.
And the bird names (they're birds yes? English is not my native language) are rather funny. Any significance in that?

Anyway. Good luck! ^_^
Yeah, the names were picked based on certain character traits, which should be more evident as you play, if you're familiar with the behaviors/stereotypes of magpies and blue jays.
nipaa_kazuma wrote:Hello there ^^
I find this projet pretty attractive, the story with moral choices sounds promising.

I wondered : you have answered at Juno's question (How many paths/endings are you planning?) :
"At least three: good, bad, and neutral. The only path currently planned is for the unicorn."
So could it be that other paths could appear and if yes under what conditions ?
(so that I can support it then eventually rejoice even more).

Anyway, good luck with this project =) !
An alternate route/ending was proposed with Blue Jay, but that would have to come at a later time, if it happens!
OokamiKasumi wrote:This story sounds and looks awesome so far!
-- I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it. ♥
yoshibb wrote:That plot sounds really interesting and I love the idea of a no nonsense protagonist. Like Fox Lee said above, I really like that it's the girl in the position of power. Can't wait to see more of this!
bunderlai wrote:Holy bejesus, yes! I loved your art as soon as I saw Magpie and then I scrolled down and saw Mr. Unicorn. First thought, "Yes, thank you, I will be playing this game." Love the story idea, can't wait to see how it turns out. Good luck, guys!
Fox Lee wrote:HOLY COW I can't wait to play Magpie. She looks just stone cold awesome XD I love when you get a "I have the power, but what is the ethical choice" kind of plot, done with a woman in the position of power instead of the more conventional dude. And that unicorn! Yesssssss~ XD

Super excited for this! :D
Thanks for all the comments and encouragement! <33

clua wrote:Miiink! All characters sounds/looks awesome! Good luck to both of you :D
HEEEY. Thanks! 8D
Also I'm sorry I got busy, and I have you-know-what done except for a second pass. Don't be afraid to poke me on Twitter/Skype/Tumblr D8
"I will send a fully armed battalion to remind you of my love."

***Say You Love Me***Human Enough***Cheerful!Polymorph [NaNo12][Complete!]***
Image
"Couldn't you stop this?"
"Probably, but I don't want to."


*Website, yo*

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot]