Fest-off [Hakuoki Fangame][GxB][NaNoReNo 2015]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
Camy
Regular
Completed: When Our Journey Ends, Forgotten, Not Lost, A More Beautiful World, Beach Volley, and Here With You.
Projects: The Prince's Heart, Delphine's Discovery, A Vampire's Choice, Phantom of the Blooming Rose, Connection Pending, and Our Final Moments.
Organization: Freelancer, Pixel Pineberry Studios
itch: camy
Discord: camyza

Fest-off [Hakuoki Fangame][GxB][NaNoReNo 2015]

#1 Post by Camy »

Many know that Shinpachi and Yamazaki from Hakuoki don't have routes and IDEA FACTORY has released mini games with these characters, but we wanted something more.

That's where Fest-off comes in, a non-profit fan-made game by two fans. You attend a festival celebration with your choice of Shinpachi or Yamazaki and have fun plus fluffy moments that are written true to the characters from the game.

It's done! Go here to download and play! 8D

Main

Chizuru Yukimura (MC) - You, the player. You will be able to customize whatever name you wish.

Shinpachi Nagakura - Second division captain of the Shinsengumi. He flexes his muscles showing off his figure when given the chance and loves sake. A lot.

Susumu Yamazaki - The intelligence officer and medic of the Shinsengumi. Seems aloof but very gentle and passionate about his work.

Cameos
Chikage Kazama - The clan head of the Oni in the West.

It's myself and Goblin Maiden. Are we crazy? Yes.

Camy - Shinpachi's route writer, logo
Goblin Maiden - Yamazaki's route writer, coding

Writing (Shinpachi): 100%
Writing (Yamazaki): 100%
Coding: 100%
Logo: 100%

We decided that the GUI will just be one of the defaults due to little time we have left.
Backgrounds and Sprites will be used from the official game. Again, this is fan-made and NOT for profit.
Last edited by Camy on Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Goblin Maiden
Regular
Completed: Fest-off!
Projects: Yarn Shop Hop

Re: Fest-off [Hakuoki Fangame][GxB][NaNoReNo 2015]

#2 Post by Goblin Maiden »

Leah here with an update from my end! I'm working on doing some last edits to the writing right now. :) I'll also be looking for some royalty-free music to add to the game. It's going to be super-fluffy, I can't wait. XD
Writer, coder, audio editor
Currently prepping for Yuri Jam '16!
Fest-off [Hakuoki Fangame][Kenetic][GxB][NaNoReNo 2015]

Nicka

#3 Post by Nicka »

Sorry. :cry: I can't open(play) the game.I want to play it so badly.Help,please!
I'm so sorry,problem solved! :roll:
Last edited by Nicka on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goblin Maiden
Regular
Completed: Fest-off!
Projects: Yarn Shop Hop

#4 Post by Goblin Maiden »

Hi, Nicka! Have you tried clicking the icon that shows up as a pink-haired girl?

If you have any other questions, please feel free to PM me (or Camy), since NaNoReNo '15 is over and I don't know if it's okay to keep posting in this thread, as it's not a work in progress anymore. XD;; I'm really happy you want to play the game and I hope we can figure out why you can't open it!
Writer, coder, audio editor
Currently prepping for Yuri Jam '16!
Fest-off [Hakuoki Fangame][Kenetic][GxB][NaNoReNo 2015]