Lads in Distress [GxB][Otome|Fairy Tale][NaNo16][COMPLETED!]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
Windchimes
Veteran
Projects: Reanimation Scheme, Emberfate: Tempest of Elements
Organization: Wind Chimes Games

Re: Lads in Distress [GxB][Otome|Fairy Tale][NaNo16][COMPLET

#181 Post by Windchimes »

@greenacedesu:
Hi again! Thank you so much for another fanart :"D Prince Zel looks so beautiful >< Thank youuuu <3
Sorry about the broken download link... I went to sleep after uploading to itch.io and woke up to a message saying the upload failed ._. The download link should be fixed now! uploaded a mirror link just in case.
My apologies ;; Hope you'll still download to play <3

greenacedesu

#182 Post by greenacedesu »

thanks:) I manage to download via the alternative link, I got an connection fail for the official link.
Image Image Image

nanna4673
Regular
Completed: A Question Of Normalcy
Projects: Magari
Tumblr: Kajilia
Deviantart: ferris4673
itch: nanna4673

#183 Post by nanna4673 »

Hey there! I started a playthrough of this game on my channel, I hope that's okay with you ^^

Link if curious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCjugED_1Xs
Finished projects:
A Question Of Normalcy - Contemporary VN, NaNoReno 2017: https://nanna4673.itch.io/a-question-of-normalcy

Magari - Contemporary, Slice of life, Romance VN for NaNoRenO 2019: https://nanna4673.itch.io/magari

Older projects:
19 Hours - Experimental, psychological VN: http://nanna4673.itch.io/19-hours

Choice - Short visual novel for NaNoRenO 2015: http://nanna4673.itch.io/choice

Dreamcatcher - Supernatural, psychological, mystery VN: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=39810

theshrimplord
Regular

#184 Post by theshrimplord »

1. Any thoughts or comments about the story premise so far?
I really love the story! Charming is not your typical femle protagonist, which I enjoy. I have only played one route/gotten one ending so far and it is enjoyable. I will say that my particular route (Mer) seemed to progress rather quickly--there was a lack of buildup, which is good because it wasn't boring but also bad because I felt we were lacking some explanation. Some filler is a good thing!

2. Who is your favorite character at the moment?
Honestly... Charming! She is so cute, even if she does have a bit of a big head--but at least it's acknowledged she's a bit conceited, rather than "omg Charming is the best and most powerful yaaaaay". I also really like Mer (obviously).

3. Which love interest do you think you will pursue first?
Initially, I was going with Snow, but then I heard Mer's story and selected him.
I am really glad that I choose Mer, the curse is so interesting! I feel really bad for the 'true' prince, but Evian/Mer won my heart--even if I was skeptical along the way.
4. Would you be interested in the future expansion (that will have 2 new routes, as well as a lot more scenes for the current 3 routes)?
Yes yes yes! I would love a kiss CG and I think more routes would be interesting.

5. Any other comments or questions?
Please don't take this the wrong way, but the ending CG was... lacking. The rest of the art is so beautiful and professional, it was disappointing it seemed to have been rushed. Overall, though, adore this game.

Elze
Veteran
Tumblr: Poepii

#185 Post by Elze »

Aaaa thank you for your feedback! Umm just to highlight, it will be best if you guys can post your feedback and comments on ourGame Release thread instead, as most of the team don't really check this thread anymore now that the game is complete.

I'm glad you guys enjoyed our game. Please look forward to the extended version as well! <3

zanearaki
Projects: A Story of Regaria
Tumblr: zanearaki

#186 Post by zanearaki »

I thought Nicholl was going to be one of bachelors.. 'cause I kinda like him. And he's pretty much has the best dynamic with Charming. Nevertheless , I fell in love with the writing. Charming is simply best girl. :">

MiracleCatZ
Projects: pawZ
Organization: MiracleCatZ

#187 Post by MiracleCatZ »

Elze wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:44 pm Aaaa thank you for your feedback! Umm just to highlight, it will be best if you guys can post your feedback and comments on ourGame Release thread instead, as most of the team don't really check this thread anymore now that the game is complete.

I'm glad you guys enjoyed our game. Please look forward to the extended version as well! <3
But the game is indeed not complete as it is a demo yet again!

Known factor I apologize I can't quote you as well but Nicholl will be a bachelor as well.