The game is now completed!:
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 11&t=38050
Please follow me if you're interested in watching misSHAPEn love! and Lads in Distress develop over this month!
Part I of misSHAPEn love! is a short, silly and light-hearted “otome” in which the main character can attempt to date geometric shapes (information about Part I can be found here and here).
Part II will be significantly different in artistic style, and the tone will be much more serious. Although there are technically no choices in Part II, it is not a kinetic novel.
For NaNoRenO, I am planning to complete Part I and start on the script and other assets for Part II.
Since Part I can be a standalone game, I am considering releasing a NaNo version including only Part I and then releasing the full version after Part II is completed. However, Part I is likely to be very very short. Still, would you like to see a small NaNo release of this game?
Of course, when the professor is talking nonstop about derivatives of sines, cosines, and tangents, the only thing to doodle are geometric shapes. Soon, Mia finds herself daydreaming about dating the shapes she has doodled…
textbox with sample CG
Three "romanceable" shapes
A sassy (and renameable) Protagonist
Relatively short and simple
Probably Creative Commons Soundtrack
at least 4 CGs
Here are some questions I'm curious to hear your answers to.
- How do you feel about the premise of this story?
- Given the minimal information provided, which "romanceable" seems most interesting to you, and why?
- What are your feelings about otome games in general? What about blatantly ridiculous "otome" games?
- What are your feelings about terrible puns? (Would you like to see characters punished for their bad jok--okay, I'll see myself out.)
- How do you feel about this game changing completely in art style?
- How do you feel about this game suddenly becoming serious?