Banality Man [VN][Comedy][Hero][Animated][NaNo16]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
YossarianIII
Veteran
Completed: Guns & Lovers; SRRT!; Kill Your Refrigerator; Banality Man; Beretta Mondatta
Projects: Solidarity Forever
Organization: KONOL Games

Re: Banality Man [VN][Comedy][Hero][Animated][NaNo16]

#46 Post by YossarianIII »

Updated the front page with more information about the songs that'll appear in the game (in spoilers in case anyone wants to be surprised).

I think the whole thing is... done?

I'm letting it sit for a day or two and then doing some more testing to be certain, but other than that, it looks like everything for the game is wrapped up.

Image Image

YossarianIII
Veteran
Completed: Guns & Lovers; SRRT!; Kill Your Refrigerator; Banality Man; Beretta Mondatta

#47 Post by YossarianIII »

New trailer for Banality Man out now! The release will be tomorrow, March 31st at 5pm EST.
Also, there's a mistake somewhere in the video. I figured I'd leave it in as a kind of Where's Waldo/Wally for anyone watching. :)

Image Image

YossarianIII
Veteran

#48 Post by YossarianIII »

It's done! I started a new thread in the completed games section. It'll be available through both itch.io and Mediafire. Here's a link to the new thread.

Image Image