Logo by ds-sans <3
- ► Back then, Shigure's life changed so much that he had to move to another high school. Right now, there's only one thing in his mind: to take revenge. But how should he go through a revenge on someone who doesn't even remember him? Should he abandon it altogether?
- ► Shigure [MC]
Foolish, insecure, and in denial. He has a lot of things to grow on as a person. He tries to be kind and likes to please people around him. He's also studious with great memory, but that's when he was a high school student. He likes going with the flow, but once he makes up his own mind, it's hard to convince him otherwise. Besides, all changes must be internal, right?
A hardworking 18 year-old, the initial target of Shigure's revenge. He works in his father's baker's confectionery shop after graduating from high school, aiming to get his own cakes to get into daily menu. Even though he's hard to approach personally at first, he shows a lot of initiatives to connect with others. His assertive side shows once he's certain of his choices. He wears glasses sometimes.
A gentle 20 year-old, enrolled in the same university as Shigure and hailed as a genius. He likes symbolism and hidden messages. For someone who looks airheaded, he's a great listener and gives sound advises. His expression becomes harsh if he's asked about family, but otherwise, he enjoys being around people. Once he talks about astronomy and environmental movement, it's hard to stop.
A brash 18 year old, fists flying faster than mouth. He's rough, but easily sympathizes with people around him, sometimes at the expense of the others outside his circle of friends. He has a lot of part-time jobs to support his family without a father figure. Even though he's being loved by his little siblings, he's easily misunderstood by other people. His scowl and sharp attitude don't help, honestly.
* For NaNo version, I'm aiming for something like Sapiboong's I Love You, Brother.
- A set personality for MC with room to grow
- Relationship Endings and Alone Endings (neither necessarily means bad)
- 3 Love Interests to get to know deeper. Literally. //shot
- Drama, angst, fluff, redemption, growing up, forgiveness, love
- City map with a number of locations to visit
- A schedule to work on besides university
- Conversation flags/triggers
- Dates with different scenes
- In-game pop culture
► Sprites: Sketches 100%
► GUI: Textbox uploaded!
► Writing: Outline 80%
► BGs + music: Free Resource
【Artist】► fuicchi ' 7 ')/
【Music】► Open Source, mainly from Eric Matyas' http://soundimage.org
You are awesome! Thank you for reading this far~ I'm not too good with meta/quirky stuffs (though I enjoy them immensely), so here I am, humbly presents the premise of my game.
This game won't have a development blog for now, just a log here. I want it to be published to the first layer of people I know: LSF members. Most of the features came from my discussion about stats in dating sims, credit goes for everyone who commented there and shared your insight and expertise.
These questions aren't the original ones, but feel free to comment on anything, really!
❋ [3/8] What do you think about the premise?
❋ [3/8] As Shigure has a set personality, what would you suggest so that the playthrough won't be too onesided?
❋ [3/8] Is there any questions you'd like to ask to the characters?