【Gestalt Effect】:: [ BxB | NaNo16 ]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
Alcor
Veteran
Completed: Lads in Distress (NaNo '16), misSHAPEn love! (NaNo '16)
Projects: a(t)rium
itch: cosmic-albacore

Re: 【Gestalt Effect】:: [ BxB | drama | dating sim | NaNo16 ]

#16 Post by Alcor »

I'm usually not one for BxB, but this looks really cute!

❋ Would you like to go on a date before or after you get into a relationship with the guys?

Hmmm, that's an interesting question. I personally don't have a preference, but I think it could be cool to vary it up depending on whose route you're on!

❋ Who do you like from the characters?

Can I say... all of them? :D

Seriously, the descriptions sound good and the concept sketches are great! (Gotta love your art, fuicchi <3). I think my favorite would be Nao, however, because I really like characters with sharp attitudes. Plus, I think he looks the cutest~

Best of luck!

runeraccoon
Veteran
itch: runeraccoon

#17 Post by runeraccoon »

Drewz wrote:Haaaan, a BL! So excited for this <3
❋ Would you like to go on a date before or after you get into a relationship with the guys?
Well, both xD
Shigure <3 If you mean the romanceable characters; I'd probably go for Haruka in my first playthrough x)
Hooray a Shigure-lover! /* A * )/
I love his hair and flaws and stuffs so yeah unf
Don't we all love more dates ;)
ALCOR_etc wrote:I'm usually not one for BxB, but this looks really cute!

Hmmm, that's an interesting question. I personally don't have a preference, but I think it could be cool to vary it up depending on whose route you're on!

Can I say... all of them? :D

Seriously, the descriptions sound good and the concept sketches are great! (Gotta love your art, fuicchi <3). I think my favorite would be Nao, however, because I really like characters with sharp attitudes. Plus, I think he looks the cutest~

Best of luck!
Interesting thought! I'd definitely take different personalities into consideration <3
:"> Welp, Nao, you need to step up then, it seems people actually like you. <3
Thank you for your encouragement~

Weenily
Regular
Tumblr: Weenily

#18 Post by Weenily »

fuicchi wrote: Thank you for your encouragement! <3
dat illuminati tho >_> I'm tempted
DO IT maybe the illuminati is considered part of the in-game pop culture. Haruka and Shigure on a date and they talk about how Doritos might be illuminati because triangle shaped chips gfhskjf haAHA JK
You can call me either Weenily or Gaile! They/them pronouns please and thank you.

runeraccoon
Veteran

#19 Post by runeraccoon »

Weenily wrote:
fuicchi wrote: Thank you for your encouragement! <3
dat illuminati tho >_> I'm tempted
DO IT maybe the illuminati is considered part of the in-game pop culture. Haruka and Shigure on a date and they talk about how Doritos might be illuminati because triangle shaped chips gfhskjf haAHA JK
LMFAOOOOO Or how Japanese flag is right away illuminati because that's one circle/eye? (Haruka'll get sued if he said that in public I swear) more examples plz

LadyOfGatsby
Veteran
Projects: Ethereal Creatures

#20 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

Yes I want to play this BxB game, the art is so cute too :) I'm like invested in Haruka. Good luck with this, will be checking back for updates.
ImageImage

runeraccoon
Veteran

#21 Post by runeraccoon »

Thank you! I wish I could write as decent as I draw. Please give me your inputs once you play it. :>

Weenily
Regular

#22 Post by Weenily »

fuicchi wrote:LMFAOOOOO Or how Japanese flag is right away illuminati because that's one circle/eye? (Haruka'll get sued if he said that in public I swear) more examples plz
FRI CK HARUKA YOURE GONNA GET ARRESTED FOR TREASON LMAO. DATE IDEA FOR HARUKA. HE TAKES SHIGURE ON A DATE TO A CULT MEETING FOR RESEARCH AND SHIGURE JUST GOES WITH IT. i apologize really hard to haruka but this is fun
You can call me either Weenily or Gaile! They/them pronouns please and thank you.

runeraccoon
Veteran

#23 Post by runeraccoon »

Weenily wrote:FRI CK HARUKA YOURE GONNA GET ARRESTED FOR TREASON LMAO. DATE IDEA FOR HARUKA. HE TAKES SHIGURE ON A DATE TO A CULT MEETING FOR RESEARCH AND SHIGURE JUST GOES WITH IT. i apologize really hard to haruka but this is fun
OR insult towards Japanese' emperor heh. wow that sounds explorable bc I know where to look about Japanese strange cults?? Will definitely look into that lmao When I said Haruka liked symbolism and stuffs I didn't expect to go here of all places lmfao

Weenily
Regular

#24 Post by Weenily »

fuicchi wrote:OR insult towards Japanese' emperor heh. wow that sounds explorable bc I know where to look about Japanese strange cults?? Will definitely look into that lmao When I said Haruka liked symbolism and stuffs I didn't expect to go here of all places lmfao
omfg i definitely look forward to how you'd actually add that in if you do gfdhk it'd be both hilarious and intriguing HAHA MY JOKES ARE TERRIBLE

runeraccoon
Veteran

#25 Post by runeraccoon »

Weenily wrote:omfg i definitely look forward to how you'd actually add that in if you do gfdhk it'd be both hilarious and intriguing HAHA MY JOKES ARE TERRIBLE
We shall see

Kumiho
Regular
Completed: Lads in Distress NaNo
Projects: The Thousandth Day

#26 Post by Kumiho »

Oh gosh ;u; the art kills me, and they're all ridiculously attractive! 8'D
Can Shigure be a romanceable character,,, I love his hair so much //what
Seriously, good luck with this project & I love all the progress you've made so far!

propanoll
Regular
Projects: Left of Center, Night at the Hospital, The Buried Moon, RA: Allegiance
Tumblr: propanoll
Deviantart: shotafied

#27 Post by propanoll »

Oho, this looks interesting (and they're all ikemens!! Squeals >v<)

Hmmm........ Before! I like to get to know these guys more : D

❋ What kind of random meetings you'd expect to see?
Nao while he's on a delivery? : D Seems cute.

I'd love to date Haruka but tbh NAO TOOK MY HEART AT FIRST SIGHT... *_* He's so cute! I want to tease and make him blush forever (does this count as a proposal?)
Image Image

Eevee.avg

#28 Post by Eevee.avg »

Before sounds like it would make more sense

Cant think of too much stuff but Id like to see Shigure interact with Naos siblings in some cute way

I like Shigure the most! Im interested in Yuuji too tho

Good luck!! The art is really nice btw, i really like it!

Elze
Veteran
Tumblr: Poepii

#29 Post by Elze »

OMFGOSH BXB MY FAVVV <3
are you a fujoshi too? :'D :'D :'D

AAAaaa I love, LOVE the art. At the moment Haruka looks the most kissable. Just sayin~

WHY CAN'T I HAVE BOTH. WHY CAN I ONLY HAVE ONE. ; ___ ; OK eh HMMM if I must choose between the 2, then I'll go for the first date. Like, first date after they get together. Cos then there's lots of cute moments like 'IS IT TOO FAST TO KISS', 'WHY ISN'T HE HOLDING MY HAND', or even cute jealousy moments like 'WAIT THIS IS OUR FIRST DATE WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT OTHER GUYS' <3

Awkward run-ins with the ex-boyfriend or ex-crush eheheh. I love dramatic confrontations, even better if it's half angst and half fluff - my IDEAL.

HARUKA, like look at that cute smile hnnng. But I'm fickle so I bet I'll change my mind like 2072320 times as you post more art and another 13017210 times when I play the game ////

Idk if it's obvious but I'm like super psyched about your project so GOOD LUCK!!! Can't wait to see this released <3

runeraccoon
Veteran

#30 Post by runeraccoon »

Kumiho wrote:Oh gosh ;u; the art kills me, and they're all ridiculously attractive! 8'D
Can Shigure be a romanceable character,,, I love his hair so much //what
Seriously, good luck with this project & I love all the progress you've made so far!
Please take responsibility because now I love him and his hair too much affffff
propanoll wrote:Oho, this looks interesting (and they're all ikemens!! Squeals >v<)

Hmmm........ Before! I like to get to know these guys more : D

Nao while he's on a delivery? : D Seems cute.

I'd love to date Haruka but tbh NAO TOOK MY HEART AT FIRST SIGHT... *_* He's so cute! I want to tease and make him blush forever (does this count as a proposal?)
Thank you for your response! Nao on delivery does sound cute and definitely a good tool to propel his route, hahaha.
That sounds like a proposal lmfao.