Becoming Both (Romance/Discovery BXB BXG)

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
Writer16
Regular
Projects: Shades (GXB/Romance/Short/Silly/Freeware)
Tumblr: my-allisondiamond-world
Deviantart: allisondiamond1

Becoming Both (Romance/Discovery BXB BXG)

#1 Post by Writer16 »

imageedit_22_8513809759.png
imageedit_22_8513809759.png (39.99 KiB) Viewed 1574 times
Oh, dear, are you sure of this?
Click on image below to know more (sorry about that).
paper_crumpled_light_shadow_35117_1920x1080.jpg
Credits:
Character Art by ThePirate.

Progess:

Character Art: 100%.
Writing: 0%.
BG: 0%.
Music: 0%.
Coding/Programming: 0%.

I wasn't going to do this. I'll try to be as realistic as possible, and it's my first time writing for a bisexual character in this time period. Tell me what you think.
Last edited by Writer16 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You can fix anything but a blank page." -- Nora Roberts.

"An intelligent person can rationalize anything, a wise person doesn't try." -- Jen Knox.

"Don't worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition." -- Abraham Lincoln.

Shadow Wolfwind
Regular
Projects: Comeuppance
Tumblr: chiizusando

Re: Becoming Both (Romance/Discovery BXB BXG)

#2 Post by Shadow Wolfwind »

Sounds interesting! Have you read The Picture of Dorian Gray? Though it was censored back then, now a days you can read it in it's entirety. The first few chapters might give you an idea of how to write the BxB side in that time period.

Also this! I love this page. It has letters that were sent between gay men in history.

Writer16
Regular

#3 Post by Writer16 »

Shadow Wolfwind wrote:Sounds interesting! Have you read The Picture of Dorian Gray? Though it was censored back then, now a days you can read it in it's entirety. The first few chapters might give you an idea of how to write the BxB side in that time period.

Also this! I love this page. It has letters that were sent between gay men in history.
Thank you. I've read bits and pieces of The Picture of Dorian Gray and saw the adaptation with Ben Barnes. Thanks for the website; I'll look into it.

"An intelligent person can rationalize anything, a wise person doesn't try." -- Jen Knox.

"Don't worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition." -- Abraham Lincoln.

runeraccoon
Veteran
itch: runeraccoon

#4 Post by runeraccoon »

Will definitely read it. It sounds interesting, and if executed well, I think this will leave lasting impression. :">

Writer16
Regular

#5 Post by Writer16 »

fuicchi wrote:Will definitely read it. It sounds interesting, and if executed well, I think this will leave lasting impression. :">
Thank you! I like to explore themes (character growth and development) like this and I've researched the expectations/reactions/behaviors of discovering something like Williams is going through. So, it'll be an interesting topic to explore.