The Only One Girl [GxB] Questionaire added BETAS WANTED

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

Re: The Only One Girl [Boarding School/GxB] Questionaire add

#16 Post by Kokoro Hane »

UPDATE!

SOME GOOD NEWS!
- Promo/cover art is complete! Will be revealed upon release~
- Have another two artists on board who will do art that will appear in the menu and an addition 3 CGs

AND THE OTHER NEWS...

So I'm wrapping up the writing of the second chapter of the game (there's suppose to be 4). And I rewrote the dev comments 'cause I wasn't satisfied with it in the original post, lol. And I added a questionaire thing to the end of the original post, so fill it out if you wish and lemme know your thoughts!

Anyway, while most likely a week or so delay, so you guys don't have to wait too long, I'll release the first 2 chapters with the voice acting as the game's NaNoRenO version. The first two chapters are two consecutive days, while the final two chapters are multiple events across a span of different days. Some CGs appearing in the first two chapters will not be present in the NaNo version, but of course all CGs will be present in the final version. And once released, we'll also be open to Beta Testers for the full game!

Congrats to everyone who completed their projects early or on time! Ours will be a bit delayed, but it'll be finished!
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

Re: The Only One Girl [GxB] Questionaire added BETAS WANTED

#17 Post by Kokoro Hane »

Currently beta sign-ups are open! I am looknig for at least a minimum of 2 testers (since other teammates will be testing the game, but I want a couple outside the team as well). Those who wish to test the game can PM or reply to this thread! You will be tasked with testing both the NaNoRenO version of the game (it has the first two chapters of the game, so basically a glorified demo) as well as the full version (which will have all 4 chapters, extras, and opening video). Beta-testing will start sometime after the 14th of April for the NaNo version.

***PLEASE ONLY SIGNUP AS A BETA IF YOU ACTUALLY INTEND TO BETA! Do not sign up just to play the game early, if you find any errors or spot typos, etc, your job is the report it so we can have a smooth release!
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"