ʘ_ʘ Put A Sock In It! [Comedy/Fun-tasy] [NaNo2016] RELEASED!

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: ʘ_ʘ Put A Sock In It! [Comedy/Fun-tasy] [NaNo2016] +Cove

#16 Post by Zelan »

Oh my gosh, that title illustration is amazing. cx

Have you not managed to find a programmer yet? It's a real shame that this is holding you up. I'd offer to help you but I barely know the basics of Ren'py, not to mention that I've got a lot of schoolwork and projects to focus on.

LeonDaydreamer
Veteran
Projects: A Near Dawn, Put A Sock In It!, Ghosts Are Good Hosts

#17 Post by LeonDaydreamer »

Zelan wrote:Oh my gosh, that title illustration is amazing. cx

Have you not managed to find a programmer yet? It's a real shame that this is holding you up. I'd offer to help you but I barely know the basics of Ren'py, not to mention that I've got a lot of schoolwork and projects to focus on.
Thanks a lot Zelan! :)

Yeah, my first programmer quit (it was quite stressful for them) and I've been talking to a new one for a few of weeks now, but there's nothing tangible they've put together so far. I was pretty ambitious with this project, it's not the most straightforward. So I can't say for sure, but it doesn't seem like it will be ready too soon.
ImageImageImageImage

LeonDaydreamer
Veteran

#18 Post by LeonDaydreamer »

A low res version of some of the character selection action you can expect in Put A Sock In It!

ImageImageImageImage

drKlauz
Veteran

#19 Post by drKlauz »

Chars and animation really worth a laugh. Nice work, simple looking, yet interesting.

Regarding programming, i understand main problem is conversion flash animation into renpy?
Have you tried this thing? viewtopic.php?f=51&t=19359
Or you can try exporting animations as movies+alpha. viewtopic.php?f=32&t=36951
I may be available for hire, check my thread: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=51350

LeonDaydreamer
Veteran

#20 Post by LeonDaydreamer »

drKlauz wrote:Chars and animation really worth a laugh. Nice work, simple looking, yet interesting.
Thanks drKlauz! I'm excited to release it, hopefully it won't be too long now. There are still some things to work out.
drKlauz wrote:Regarding programming, i understand main problem is conversion flash animation into renpy?
Have you tried this thing? viewtopic.php?f=51&t=19359
Or you can try exporting animations as movies+alpha. viewtopic.php?f=32&t=36951
Yeah, I know about the Flash converter. Transcribing the animation doesn't seem to be a problem at this point, it's really more of an issue of implementing everything and having things run smoothly and as planned (and I planned quite a bit in terms of coordinating animations). :)

The video sprite is interesting, I haven't seen that before. But things are coming along nicely just with PNG sequences so far.
ImageImageImageImage