[DONE!] Just Another Day in Paradise (Apocalypse♥NaNo2016)

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
seacowsoda
Completed: Just Another Day in Paradise; 1931: Scheherazade at the Library of Pergamum
Tumblr: seacowsoda

[DONE!] Just Another Day in Paradise (Apocalypse♥NaNo2016)

#1 Post by seacowsoda »

My team finished and uploaded JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE for NaNoRenO 2016 up on itch.io!

You can download it here for free.

We didn't do any WiP posts on here, but I did talk about our process a lot on my devblog!

We are also streaming a LET'S PLAY of our game today, Saturday 9/Apr at Noon (PST) on Twitch.TV channel zoro4me3, so if you're curious, come check it out!

We would also love to hear what you think of it, or let us know if you find any bugs! ^_^

--

Survive—or thrive—for 24 hours in this post-apocalyptic, interactive fiction game set in Snoqualmie Falls, 6 months after the Swarm.

Help or hinder your fellow survivors to build and tear apart relationships. Uncover the mystery behind the terrible creatures roaming the woods.
  • Three story branches
    15 possible endings
    Turn-based text combat
WARNING: Some adult language and themes, tonally consistent with a T for Teen rating

Creative Team

The first visual novel from Team Tripelle!
  • Lacy J. — Character Art, Writing & Scenarios
    Lucia A. — Creature/Props/Backgrounds Art, Writing & Scenarios
    Lindsay L.M. — Implementation, UI, Writing & Scenarios.
Built with love for NaNoRenO 2016!
  • Original art & stories
    Relationship tracking
    Tons of variations and choices
    ~30 minutes of first-time gameplay per story branch
    ~25,000 words

seacowsoda
Completed: Just Another Day in Paradise; 1931: Scheherazade at the Library of Pergamum
Tumblr: seacowsoda

Re: [DONE!] Just Another Day in Paradise (Apocalypse♥NaNo201

#2 Post by seacowsoda »

Just released an update to the game this weekend! Feel free to download 1.1! ^_^