Amaranth [GxG, Drama, Slice of Life|NaNo '17] [COMPLETE]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
ashegads
Regular
Completed: Amaranth, Hart Connection, The D (Stands for Demon)[Demo], Naxos, Meninx
Projects: My Only Sunshine, Once Upon an Electric Dream, Battle Royal for Your Heart
Tumblr: pixelsandpins
Soundcloud: pixelsandpins
itch: pixelsandpins

Re: Amaranth [GxG, Drama, Slice of Life|NaNo '17]

#16 Post by ashegads »

FoxTrotMuffin wrote:Ahhh!! I'm so happy to see you've been progressing well, and congratulations on finishing the script! I am always happy to see more GxG games, and I really enjoy urban fantasy settings, so I'll definitely be playing this when you finish. ^^ Good luck! You can do it.

I'll be sure to post it when it's done! It'll be up up on itch.io.
Ashe·Pixels and Pins Studio
Voice Acting·Writing·Game Design
Tumblr·Twitter·YouTube·Site

ashegads
Regular
Completed: Amaranth, Hart Connection, The D (Stands for Demon)[Demo], Naxos, Meninx
Projects: My Only Sunshine, Once Upon an Electric Dream, Battle Royal for Your Heart

#17 Post by ashegads »

Update 3/23
Mass Effect came out and that's a problem.....

Still.....all but one background is done-ish. Backgrounds are not my specialty, so I'm only iffy on what I have, right now. They need polish. Beta readers have all gotten back to me, and I'll be fixing the few things they pointed out.

I still have got to do something with UI and make sure everything gets into the game okay. I

10 days left (going to April 3rd), and I think I'll just make it.

Here's what some of the backgrounds look like, though the color isn't quite right. Gotta fix it.

ashegads
Regular

#18 Post by ashegads »

Update 3/27
*insert pterodactyl screech.*

Main menu screen is done with some nice art. Put together a logo. Did some rewrites and fixes a la my beta readers. and DO DO DOOOOO

In the last 36 hours, I've managed to actually pull together two CG's (and still play some Mass Effect: Andromeda and do some voice acting freelance work).

It's only one per route, but they're going to be a nice addition to the end of the game.

ashegads
Regular

#19 Post by ashegads »