What's Your Name? [COMPLETE, Nano2017]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
Amiralo
Regular
Completed: What's your name? : 2017 nano reno, Saccharine: a misleading sim date. Reverie: an odd simdate. Where adabans grow: an asian simdate. Monochrome and colors.
Projects: Enwiss the Beloved
Organization: Amiralo
Deviantart: Amiralo

Re: What's Your Name? [GxB, Romance, Horror, Dark Fantasy, 2

#16 Post by Amiralo »

Update!
Finished all the cgs! Progress is going along steadily
My deviant art (where you can look at the embarrassing sim dates I have made). http://amiralo.deviantart.com/

My current project
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54150

Sunlit-Dreamer
Veteran
Completed: NaNo2015 Bedtime, NaNo2016 The Doll and the Spider, NaNo2017 What's Your Name?, NaNo2018 Painting Your Skin, NaNo2019 Home's Embrace, NaNo2020 Molly
Projects: NaNo2021 Cracked Moonstone
Deviantart: Sunlit-Dreamer
itch: Sunlit-Dreamer

#17 Post by Sunlit-Dreamer »

All right, I've just updated the main post. You all can now ogle-I MEAN read up info on your potential dates.

Anyway, been working on the bgs for the last few days. Each path has a different number, and some bgs are "rehashes" with me making either minor edits, or bigger ones. So don't take the bg count seriously, it's just faster for me this way. (I'm not gonna force all the art on Amiralo, I refuuuuuuse.)

If I'm lucky, I might finish them on the 24th. Then I can fix up the gui and etc. So close to finishing, and yet so far. Gaaahhhh.

Instead of a Lint, have a somewhat messy preview of the bg I'm currently working on. Expect nothing fancy.
ImageImageImageImage

Sunlit-Dreamer
Veteran
Completed: NaNo2015 Bedtime, NaNo2016 The Doll and the Spider, NaNo2017 What's Your Name?, NaNo2018 Painting Your Skin, NaNo2019 Home's Embrace, NaNo2020 Molly

#18 Post by Sunlit-Dreamer »

I KNEW I forgot something in that bg! Then again the dresses and shoes drained the life out of me.

But not as much as ATTEMPTING to code in a gallery. I tried for hours, scouring, testing, looking for solutions. Nothing. Worked. (And yes that includes Leon's code I faithfully used in my last two nanos.)

So Amiralo and I planned something else which will be announced in the completed thread once we upload the nano.

We're just about finished! Only going to add in one more thing and a couple lines to go with it.

There are some other things I had to sadly cut, but the sprites battled against me. So no special moving about.

Expect our nano either later today or sometime tomorrow!
ImageImageImageImage

Sunlit-Dreamer
Veteran

#19 Post by Sunlit-Dreamer »

The final lint, wink wink nudge nudge~
Statistics:

The game contains 1,897 dialogue blocks, containing 24,722 words and 136,801
characters, for an average of 13.0 words and 72 characters per block.

The game contains 20 menus, 96 images, and 25 screens.
ImageImageImageImage