[GxB| GxG | GxN] Otome, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Mystery, Comedy
Follow our updates on Tumblr or Twitter!
Ever since Aliya joined Airis’ Vassals as a warrior, she has been devoted to her cause of protecting her country from the creatures that, having lost their senses due to a strange plague, started attacking the cities years ago. Constantly training in dungeons and working to improve herself, she believes she can become one of the best warriors in the kingdom. Unfortunately, there is just one little problem — lately, Aliya has been suffering from blackouts, waking up in different locations with no memory of what happened. Fearful of what this means and what may be happening to her, Aliya is determined to get to the bottom of her strange condition. During her search for a cure for her affliction, she might just discover more than she expected — about her friends, her beloved country and the plague that threw the country into chaos in the first place.
- Three love interests — one male, one non-binary, one female — each with a completely different route!
- Nine endings + one (or two) hidden endings
- Meaningful choices that change the story/determine your ending
- Approximately 80k+ words
- Unique sprites for the important characters
- 3 CGs (or more if we have time)
- 3 chibi CGs
- 5 custom BGs
Writers: Perennial Lily, Windchimes
Character/CG Artist: Greenace
Chibi CG and Logo Artist: PlutoParfait
BG Artist: aro
GUI Artist: Valhalla
Video Editor: Amy_oai
Composer: Laurence Long
General Route: 100%
Kylan’s Route: 75%
Lyall’s Route: 75%
Everea's Route: 5%
Chibi CGs: 0%
GUI screens: 90%
If you have the time, please leave some answers to any of these questions! We would love to hear what you think of this project <3 Or you can just leave any comments and ignore the questions below. That's fine too
1. Any thoughts or comments about the story premise so far?
2. Who is your favorite character at the moment?
3. Which love interest do you think you will pursue first?
4. Any guesses on the answer to the mystery of Aliya’s blackouts?
5. Any other comments or questions?