This, My Soul [GxB][SciFi][Romance][Drama][Nano17][COMPLETE]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
Message
Author
User avatar
Agashi
Regular
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 11:35 pm
Completed: Celestial Crossing, This My Soul
Projects: Queen's Crown
Organization: Code: Silk
Tumblr: queenscrownvn
Skype: ali.almonte
itch: agashi
Contact:

This, My Soul [GxB][SciFi][Romance][Drama][Nano17][COMPLETE]

#1 Post by Agashi » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:34 am

Image
~ Story ~

When your ship and fellow crew members are destroyed during a routine mission by space debris, you are rescued by the one laborer-class android who happened to be nearby... Now the two of you must spend an entire three-month journey alone with each other aboard the small, maintenance ship that is taking you back to civilization.

Along the way, there is little on board to keep you occupied... save the android himself. He calls himself Silas. And as the situation forces you to get to know one another, you quickly figure out that while he may not have emotions the way WE understand them, he IS a construct designed to learn, adapt, and serve...

~ About ~

This, My Soul is a scifi-romance VN project for Nanoreno 2017. The story will be linear with heavy amounts of choice, similar to my current on-going project, Queen's Crown. The main difference in writing style between the two - aside from the genre - is the fact that this will be written in first-person perspective and the setting will be extremely isolated... (edit: 3/4/2017 - I lied. I'm going back to 2nd person... Sorry guys, I just can't break out of the habit and instead of delivering 1st person with shoddy quality, I'd rather write the way that I'm comfortable with for the sake of timeliness and efficiency. Hope you understand! :oops: )

It will feature:
- Three possible endings: Normal end, Friendship end, and Romance end.
- A protagonist whose name and personality are determined completely by you.
- A romantic interest who will react differently, and evolve as a character differently, depending on how you treat him.
- A 40,000+ word script (roughly 2 hours of gameplay?)
- 3-7 original CGs (final count still to be determined)
- Original sprites, 3D-rendered backgrounds, GUI, and music!

~ Character Concepts ~
Image
The MC can have a personality ranging between stubborn, kind, witty - and anything in-between! - depending on your dialogue choices. She can also explain to Silas what her occupation was, prior to the accident, and this may have some minor effects on the story as it goes on...

Silas - or Living Artificial Synthezoid no. 51, as he's first introduced - is the android who rescues you at the start of the game. As a laborer-class android, he is analytical and pragmatic, pursuing his goals with single-minded focus... In this case, his first and foremost objective is to ensure your continued health and safety. Programmed without the benefit of a social-sensitivity chip, Silas is also somewhat blunt and lacking in empathy. This may make for a few awkward moments along your journey with him, particularly if you find yourself attracted to his eerily-elegant features and inhumanly blue eyes...

~ The Team ~

Writer/Creative Director - Agashi
Programmer/GUI & Logo Artist - Minyan
Sprite Artist - Tarunarei
CG Artist - Svarn
BG Artist - Sal
Composer - Noyemi K
Proofreader - Lunaterra

~ This, My Soul is now officially COMPLETE ~

Download on itch.io page, right HERE! Please let us know what you think!
Last edited by Agashi on Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:44 am, edited 11 times in total.
Current Projects:

Image [GxB][Fantasy][Drama][Romance] Play the demo here!

Image [GxB][Sci Fi][Romance][Drama] Nanoreno '17 winner! Now COMPLETE!

Proud writer of Celestial Crossing! [Fantasy][SoL][High School][BxG] COMPLETE!


User avatar
ALCOR_etc
Veteran
Posts: 240
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:14 pm
Completed: Lads in Distress (NaNo '16), misSHAPEn love!
Projects: BL4NK x RE4DER, a(t)rium (NaNo '17), bookSLEEPer (NaNo '17)
Tumblr: studio-dipper
itch: studio-dipper
Contact:

Re: This, My Soul [GxB][Sci Fi][Romance][Drama][Nano17]

#2 Post by ALCOR_etc » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:52 am

Oooh, you finally posted this! This sounds amazing. I loved how you wrote choices in the Queen's Crown demo, so I'm really looking forward to playing this! (I'm also just a fan of user-shaped personality in general. I'm hoping for witty options, because that's really my favorite type of MC to play.) The concept art is looking terrific, as well.

Good luck :D

EDIT: I somehow missed the questions OTL

1. How does the concept sound? Does the idea of such an isolated setting - with only one other character to interact with - bother you?
The isolated setting doesn't bother me at all! It makes sense, given the context.

2. What kind of occupations would you guys like me to include for the MC? I'm thinking medical officer and engineer for sure, but I'm open to other suggestions! Just keep in mind that I'll only be able to include a couple more and some will be easier to tie into the plot than others...
I don't know much about sci-fi, sorry! ;_;

3. How do you feel about the character designs so far (keeping in mind that the finished sprites may look a bit different)?
They're looking good! MC looks cute, and Silas... well, let's just say I have a thing for white-haired characters.
Last edited by ALCOR_etc on Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zelan
Eileen-Class Veteran
Posts: 1565
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:23 pm
Completed: The Dark
Projects: bookSLEEPer, Stalker & Yandere
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Contact:

Re: This, My Soul [GxB][Sci Fi][Romance][Drama][Nano17]

#3 Post by Zelan » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:35 am

Hey hey, here it is!! :D I've been waiting for this thread.

1. How does the concept sound? Does the idea of such an isolated setting - with only one other character to interact with - bother you?: Not at all! Multiple romance routes are great and all, but I also really enjoy stories focused on only one other character/the relationship between two characters. It's just a different kind of story is all. ^_^

2. What kind of occupations would you guys like me to include for the MC? I'm thinking medical officer and engineer for sure, but I'm open to other suggestions! Just keep in mind that I'll only be able to include a couple more and some will be easier to tie into the plot than others...: No ideas here, sorry. Sci-fi's not my strong suit. :/

3. How do you feel about the character designs so far (keeping in mind that the finished sprites may look a bit different)?: I'm not sure how I feel about MC and Silas sharing a color scheme. I guess it makes sense considering that they've probably got some sort of standardized equipment, but I feel like looking at two sprites with color schemes that similar would be... dull, I guess?

User avatar
pyopyon
Veteran
Posts: 344
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:35 am
Completed: XOXO Academy, Of Ice & Snow, Pairs [NaNo17]
Projects: Ocean Pearls, Catching the Fox [NaNo16]
Organization: Jellyfish Parade
Tumblr: jelpiparade
Skype: miss.chouette
itch: chouette
Contact:

Re: This, My Soul [GxB][Sci Fi][Romance][Drama][Nano17]

#4 Post by pyopyon » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:02 am

1. Heck yes, yes please, ye, mmm, MHHHmmmmhHHH, awwww diggity yisssssssss (these are all affirmatives, incase there were any doubt) But I ADORE the concept. I've wanted to do a robot VN myself so my eyes are sparkling with delight. *__* just like this. Also Silas' design is A++. Also brown MC A++++++++++.

2. Cartographer! She makes star maps! Photojournalist! She makes a record of the stars! Psychologist! There for the mental wellbeing of the crew! Writer! She needed inspiration for her next book! Idk. I like not technical fields in sci-fi. (^:

3. I answered this in one. I LUV 'em. #MoreBrownGirlsInScifiMedia2k17.
Image ImageImage

WiP: Image

✿ Writer for Trade/Commission ✿

User avatar
Harliqueen
Veteran
Posts: 423
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:43 pm
Completed: Diving in Deep (NaNo15) The Lady's Choice(NaNo16)
Projects: Touch of Fae, The Crossroads
Organization: Seraphinite
Tumblr: seraphinitegames
Deviantart: SeraphiniteGames
itch: seraphinite
Contact:

Re: This, My Soul [GxB][Sci Fi][Romance][Drama][Nano17]

#5 Post by Harliqueen » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:27 am

Yay! It's posted! Been waiting (impatiently) for this :D

1. How does the concept sound? Does the idea of such an isolated setting - with only one other character to interact with - bother you?


I like isolated settings generally, so this sounds perfect! I think it gives more interest on the characters rather than the world it's set in, which I prefer.

2. What kind of occupations would you guys like me to include for the MC? I'm thinking medical officer and engineer for sure, but I'm open to other suggestions! Just keep in mind that I'll only be able to include a couple more and some will be easier to tie into the plot than others...

Navigational officer?

3. How do you feel about the character designs so far (keeping in mind that the finished sprites may look a bit different)?

I love them! I'm with Alcor, I have a thing for white-haired characters.
Silas is looking very good, and the MC is beautiful. I like the bright colours you've used, so many time sci-fi can be dingy, grey colours, so it's really nice to see some colour!


---

I'm so excited for this! I'm gonna romance me some android :D His character description sounds like it's gonna be great fun to see how the interactions play out.

Good luck with it :)

User avatar
YuukiCrossPudding
Veteran
Posts: 474
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:38 pm
Completed: Cerulean, The Photographer
Projects: Cognitive Dissonance, Twinkled Night
Tumblr: yuukipudding
Deviantart: allenwalkerlove
Contact:

Re: This, My Soul [GxB][Sci Fi][Romance][Drama][Nano17]

#6 Post by YuukiCrossPudding » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:58 am

1. How does the concept sound? Does the idea of such an isolated setting - with only one other character to interact with - bother you?
I like the concept! and it didn't bother me, instead it'll make me concentrate more on the characters and it'll be interesting to read and know them personally(?)

2. What kind of occupations would you guys like me to include for the MC? I'm thinking medical officer and engineer for sure, but I'm open to other suggestions! Just keep in mind that I'll only be able to include a couple more and some will be easier to tie into the plot than others...
Medical officer sounds good, System engineer? mechanic?

3. How do you feel about the character designs so far (keeping in mind that the finished sprites may look a bit different)?
Both of them looks great! I like Silas's design <3

Can't wait to play this when it's done, good luck!

Zelan
Eileen-Class Veteran
Posts: 1565
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:23 pm
Completed: The Dark
Projects: bookSLEEPer, Stalker & Yandere
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Contact:

Re: This, My Soul [GxB][Sci Fi][Romance][Drama][Nano17]

#7 Post by Zelan » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:51 am

pyopyon wrote:2. Cartographer! She makes star maps! Photojournalist! She makes a record of the stars! Psychologist! There for the mental wellbeing of the crew! Writer! She needed inspiration for her next book! Idk. I like not technical fields in sci-fi. (^:
Just wanted to say that I love all of these, especially cartographer and writer. ^_^

HeartlessCharm
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:29 pm
Contact:

Re: This, My Soul [GxB][Sci Fi][Romance][Drama][Nano17]

#8 Post by HeartlessCharm » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:42 pm

1. I love the concept. It’s realistic given the context, which is always important to me when I’m picking what to play. And isolated settings and limited casts are actually some of my favourite things, you get to be so much closer to just a few focused characters so it doesn’t bother me at all.

2. Maybe something like a journalist/archivist? Someone involved in recording and translating events for other people to experience could be interesting given Silas can’t feel emotions.

3. Silas is just beautiful. He’s really lovely. Just the right amount of pretty and uncanny. The mc is super cute in a sort of nice subtle way. And I’m always a sucker for nonuniform uniforms, especially sci-fi uniforms as sleek and simple (some areas sci-fi’s habit of over designing bugs me so the simpler style is super nice)

This looks great and I can’t wait to see how it shapes up and eventually play it. Good luck!

User avatar
Agashi
Regular
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 11:35 pm
Completed: Celestial Crossing, This My Soul
Projects: Queen's Crown
Organization: Code: Silk
Tumblr: queenscrownvn
Skype: ali.almonte
itch: agashi
Contact:

Re: This, My Soul [GxB][Sci Fi][Romance][Drama][Nano17]

#9 Post by Agashi » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:11 am

ALCOR_etc wrote:Oooh, you finally posted this! This sounds amazing. I loved how you wrote choices in the Queen's Crown demo, so I'm really looking forward to playing this! (I'm also just a fan of user-shaped personality in general. I'm hoping for witty options, because that's really my favorite type of MC to play.) The concept art is looking terrific, as well.

Good luck :D

EDIT: I somehow missed the questions OTL

1. How does the concept sound? Does the idea of such an isolated setting - with only one other character to interact with - bother you?
The isolated setting doesn't bother me at all! It makes sense, given the context.

2. What kind of occupations would you guys like me to include for the MC? I'm thinking medical officer and engineer for sure, but I'm open to other suggestions! Just keep in mind that I'll only be able to include a couple more and some will be easier to tie into the plot than others...
I don't know much about sci-fi, sorry! ;_;

3. How do you feel about the character designs so far (keeping in mind that the finished sprites may look a bit different)?
They're looking good! MC looks cute, and Silas... well, let's just say I have a thing for white-haired characters.
Haha, yeah, witty options are a given for sure... I'll definitely keep all of this in mind while writing, especially given that a lot of players really seemed to appreciate the dialogue choices from Queen's Crown. I'll try to carry some of that over, though this MC will have more of a "voice" in her own right than the Princess... Thanks for taking the time to answer the questions! And good luck to you as well! :mrgreen:
Zelan wrote:Hey hey, here it is!! :D I've been waiting for this thread.

1. How does the concept sound? Does the idea of such an isolated setting - with only one other character to interact with - bother you?: Not at all! Multiple romance routes are great and all, but I also really enjoy stories focused on only one other character/the relationship between two characters. It's just a different kind of story is all. ^_^

2. What kind of occupations would you guys like me to include for the MC? I'm thinking medical officer and engineer for sure, but I'm open to other suggestions! Just keep in mind that I'll only be able to include a couple more and some will be easier to tie into the plot than others...: No ideas here, sorry. Sci-fi's not my strong suit. :/

3. How do you feel about the character designs so far (keeping in mind that the finished sprites may look a bit different)?: I'm not sure how I feel about MC and Silas sharing a color scheme. I guess it makes sense considering that they've probably got some sort of standardized equipment, but I feel like looking at two sprites with color schemes that similar would be... dull, I guess?
The uniform is - indeed - standardized, and I don't want to change it if I can help it, since they fit into the story and the environment so well, but yeah, I hear what you're saying about the shared color scheme... That's part of the reason why I was so determined to make SURE that MC was a POC, even if her exact ethnicity is left ambiguous. I'm hoping that her very human-looking design (which should look a bit curvier in the final version, as well), coupled with the fact that I'm aiming for a very expressive range of emotions with her, will keep things from looking dull.

Thanks so much for the encouragement and the feedback, m'dear!
pyopyon wrote:1. Heck yes, yes please, ye, mmm, MHHHmmmmhHHH, awwww diggity yisssssssss (these are all affirmatives, incase there were any doubt) But I ADORE the concept. I've wanted to do a robot VN myself so my eyes are sparkling with delight. *__* just like this. Also Silas' design is A++. Also brown MC A++++++++++.

2. Cartographer! She makes star maps! Photojournalist! She makes a record of the stars! Psychologist! There for the mental wellbeing of the crew! Writer! She needed inspiration for her next book! Idk. I like not technical fields in sci-fi. (^:

3. I answered this in one. I LUV 'em. #MoreBrownGirlsInScifiMedia2k17.
Ah, please do one! - if not for this Nano, then someday! I'd love to play it! #MoreRobolovePls2kwhenever

I'll definitely be adding Cartographer and Photojournalist to the list of available occupations! Writer might be added later on as well, but I'll have to see where I need to draw the line with this in terms of the follow-up content. Thanks so much for all of your suggestions! And yes, we're all pretty fond of MC's design, and especially Silas'. ♥
Harliqueen wrote:Yay! It's posted! Been waiting (impatiently) for this :D

1. How does the concept sound? Does the idea of such an isolated setting - with only one other character to interact with - bother you?


I like isolated settings generally, so this sounds perfect! I think it gives more interest on the characters rather than the world it's set in, which I prefer.

2. What kind of occupations would you guys like me to include for the MC? I'm thinking medical officer and engineer for sure, but I'm open to other suggestions! Just keep in mind that I'll only be able to include a couple more and some will be easier to tie into the plot than others...

Navigational officer?

3. How do you feel about the character designs so far (keeping in mind that the finished sprites may look a bit different)?

I love them! I'm with Alcor, I have a thing for white-haired characters.
Silas is looking very good, and the MC is beautiful. I like the bright colours you've used, so many time sci-fi can be dingy, grey colours, so it's really nice to see some colour!

---

I'm so excited for this! I'm gonna romance me some android :D His character description sounds like it's gonna be great fun to see how the interactions play out.

Good luck with it :)
Eeee, thank you! Your encouragement is always appreciated! I've added cartographer to the list already, which would - I think - be functionally similar to a Navigational officer, or at least similar enough that the custom content would probably be about the same. Might revisit the suggestion though, if I can think of something unique and fun to add for it! :D

Yay! I hope the writing does the character justice! I'm pretty fond of him already, haha...
YuukiCrossPudding wrote:1. How does the concept sound? Does the idea of such an isolated setting - with only one other character to interact with - bother you?
I like the concept! and it didn't bother me, instead it'll make me concentrate more on the characters and it'll be interesting to read and know them personally(?)

2. What kind of occupations would you guys like me to include for the MC? I'm thinking medical officer and engineer for sure, but I'm open to other suggestions! Just keep in mind that I'll only be able to include a couple more and some will be easier to tie into the plot than others...
Medical officer sounds good, System engineer? mechanic?

3. How do you feel about the character designs so far (keeping in mind that the finished sprites may look a bit different)?
Both of them looks great! I like Silas's design <3

Can't wait to play this when it's done, good luck!
Ah thanks so much and good luck to you as well! Always a huge fan of your art!

Hm... engineer/mechanic has sort of the same similarities as cartographer/navigational officer, so I'm not sure if I'll include it, but I may change my mind if I can think of something distinct to add. :) Thanks for the suggestions!
HeartlessCharm wrote:1. I love the concept. It’s realistic given the context, which is always important to me when I’m picking what to play. And isolated settings and limited casts are actually some of my favourite things, you get to be so much closer to just a few focused characters so it doesn’t bother me at all.

2. Maybe something like a journalist/archivist? Someone involved in recording and translating events for other people to experience could be interesting given Silas can’t feel emotions.

3. Silas is just beautiful. He’s really lovely. Just the right amount of pretty and uncanny. The mc is super cute in a sort of nice subtle way. And I’m always a sucker for nonuniform uniforms, especially sci-fi uniforms as sleek and simple (some areas sci-fi’s habit of over designing bugs me so the simpler style is super nice)

This looks great and I can’t wait to see how it shapes up and eventually play it. Good luck!
Oh wow, thanks for the insightful comment! I'm glad no one seems to be too put off by the limited cast so far...

Yes, I'll be including a photojournalist option, and archivist is a very interesting one. Although they might have performed similar functions, I can see how they'd lead to different outlooks. The journalist could be someone with a broader view of whatever mission they were on, and probably saw the whole thing in a more inspired, fresh way, while the archivist was probably someone who had a very narrow view and was just there to do a job that was about as glamorous as the word sounds on paper... She probably had to deal with the more mundane minutiae of their lives aboard the ship and might have been a little more cynical about it all... OH, THE POSSIBILITIES! *Runs off to write*

Thanks so much, you guys! The team is going to do their best! ♥ More updates to come!
Current Projects:

Image [GxB][Fantasy][Drama][Romance] Play the demo here!

Image [GxB][Sci Fi][Romance][Drama] Nanoreno '17 winner! Now COMPLETE!

Proud writer of Celestial Crossing! [Fantasy][SoL][High School][BxG] COMPLETE!


User avatar
minyan
Veteran
Posts: 420
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:59 pm
Completed: Trial By Fire, Heartbaked, Ellaria, Plain, This My Soul
Projects: Arena Circus
itch: minyan
Contact:

Re: This, My Soul [GxB][Sci Fi][Romance][Drama][Nano17]

#10 Post by minyan » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:18 am

Hi! I'm the GUI artist, just here to post a few screenshots...
Screen Shot 2017-03-04 at 1.43.00 PM.png
I lied it was one screenshot.

Super excited to be working on this project, we've got a great team here!

I'll be doing the save/load screens next, more screenshots to come!
Image ImageImage Image

User avatar
Sayumi101
Regular
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:56 am
Completed: Pastel Rain, Straight Up: Sister-zoned!
Projects: Beneath Your Surface, Kiss and Tell
Deviantart: Sayumi101
itch: sayumi101
Location: India
Contact:

Re: This, My Soul [GxB][Sci Fi][Romance][Drama][Nano17]

#11 Post by Sayumi101 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:06 am

Welp, this sound like a very interesting concept!
"- A romantic interest who will react differently, and evolve as a character differently, depending on how you treat him." <--- Honestly speaking, this right here sounds very appealing to me. Having the character reacting to your choices and each choice making them a little bit different has an undeniable real world feeling to it! It doesn't really bother me that the setting would be so isolated because it makes sense with the plot.

And the character art is so gorgeous! *O* Silas is just... I can't even.
"Silas is also somewhat blunt and lacking in empathy." <---- Another driving force that is guaranteed to cook many a girl's mind/heart into mush!
I find it strangely amusing that the crew regardless of being humans or robots have the same uniform.

Also, the Textboxes and choices that have just been posted are amazing. Neat, clean, yet attractive.

Wish you luck on this project!~
Complete: ImageImage W.I.P:Image Image

buxton1990
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:36 pm
Contact:

Re: This, My Soul [GxB][Sci Fi][Romance][Drama][Nano17]

#12 Post by buxton1990 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:29 am

Yes! there are no enough sci-fi romance I love the idea and the spite looks great.


Good Luck :)

Zelan
Eileen-Class Veteran
Posts: 1565
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:23 pm
Completed: The Dark
Projects: bookSLEEPer, Stalker & Yandere
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Contact:

Re: This, My Soul [GxB][Sci Fi][Romance][Drama][Nano17]

#13 Post by Zelan » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:29 pm

Ahhh, gosh, I love minyan's GUI. ^_^ (Those choices tho)

User avatar
Agashi
Regular
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 11:35 pm
Completed: Celestial Crossing, This My Soul
Projects: Queen's Crown
Organization: Code: Silk
Tumblr: queenscrownvn
Skype: ali.almonte
itch: agashi
Contact:

Re: This, My Soul [GxB][Sci Fi][Romance][Drama][Nano17]

#14 Post by Agashi » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:07 pm

Sayumi101 wrote:Welp, this sound like a very interesting concept!
"- A romantic interest who will react differently, and evolve as a character differently, depending on how you treat him." <--- Honestly speaking, this right here sounds very appealing to me. Having the character reacting to your choices and each choice making them a little bit different has an undeniable real world feeling to it! It doesn't really bother me that the setting would be so isolated because it makes sense with the plot.

And the character art is so gorgeous! *O* Silas is just... I can't even.
"Silas is also somewhat blunt and lacking in empathy." <---- Another driving force that is guaranteed to cook many a girl's mind/heart into mush!
I find it strangely amusing that the crew regardless of being humans or robots have the same uniform.

Also, the Textboxes and choices that have just been posted are amazing. Neat, clean, yet attractive.

Wish you luck on this project!~
Ah, thanks so much for the feedback! I'm hoping that the development of Silas' character comes across believably as I write it... Right now, I'm just trying to balance things out so that he doesn't seem too human too quickly. :) And yeah, haha, the uniform thing kind of gets explained in the game.

I've passed along all the compliments on Silas' design to TarunaRei! She seemed very pleased. :mrgreen: Also, thanks for taking time to point out the GUI elements! They were a process of trial-and-error and Min worked hard on getting them just right...
buxton1990 wrote:Yes! there are no enough sci-fi romance I love the idea and the spite looks great.


Good Luck :)
I agree completely! Thanks so much!
Zelan wrote:Ahhh, gosh, I love minyan's GUI. ^_^ (Those choices tho)
She's hilarious... You should see some of the things she's posted in the "workroom"... :lol:
Current Projects:

Image [GxB][Fantasy][Drama][Romance] Play the demo here!

Image [GxB][Sci Fi][Romance][Drama] Nanoreno '17 winner! Now COMPLETE!

Proud writer of Celestial Crossing! [Fantasy][SoL][High School][BxG] COMPLETE!


User avatar
minyan
Veteran
Posts: 420
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:59 pm
Completed: Trial By Fire, Heartbaked, Ellaria, Plain, This My Soul
Projects: Arena Circus
itch: minyan
Contact:

Re: This, My Soul [GxB][Sci Fi][Romance][Drama][Nano17]

#15 Post by minyan » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:49 am

Sayumi101 wrote: Also, the Textboxes and choices that have just been posted are amazing. Neat, clean, yet attractive.
Zelan wrote:Ahhh, gosh, I love minyan's GUI. ^_^ (Those choices tho)
Agashi wrote: She's hilarious... You should see some of the things she's posted in the "workroom"... :lol:
Thanks guys! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و

I finally got something good for the save/load/delete screens and navigation. Still working on finding a font though...
Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 1.32.49 PM.png
Image ImageImage Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users