- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 725
- Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 5:05 am
- Completed: Best Friends (DRAMA), Sweet and Spices (NaNo16)
- Projects: Cupid's Wish, Best Friends Deux
- Organization: Pastelle Studios
- Deviantart: MimirollCookie
- Location: A place where rainbows and unicorns collide. ^0^
1. What do you think of the story concept?
-Not really interested with vampires but the storyline looks so fluffy! (♡w♡)
2. Thoughts on the character designs?
-I like it! I love Dalton's design! ♡♡
3. Are there things you are hoping to see in this game?
-Some kissing CGs perhaps? :3
4. Other questions?
-Nope! Good luck and have fun!
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:51 am
- Completed: Genjitsukai
- Projects: Secrets, Trembling Roses
- Organization: KagiProjects
- Tumblr: kagiprojects
- itch: kagiprojects
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1934
- Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:23 pm
- Completed: The Dark
- Projects: bookSLEEPer, Stalker & Yandere
- Tumblr: evns
- itch: Zelan
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:11 am
- Projects: mirroreD≒dREAMS ~Alternate~, NOTES
- Tumblr: magicalstarrycarnival
- Deviantart: silky-starry-heart
- itch: MonochromeCherry
I drew Dalton!~ I hope I didn't butcher him too much! I had so much fun drawing him oh gosh, I've already said this but I just really love his design!
I also played his route like 3 times But anyways, I really enjoyed this game, keep up the good work!~
- Posts: 211
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:34 am
- Projects: Lethargy of Snow
- itch: sonomi
The theme of accepting others as they are just makes this a heart-warming story. While I did come across a few typos here and there, it wasn't too distracting. Loved your game!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users