Return of Olympus [NaNo17 | Magical Girl | Slice of Life]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
Tintenseher
Deviantart: Tintenseher
Soundcloud: Tintenseher

Return of Olympus [NaNo17 | Magical Girl | Slice of Life]

#1 Post by Tintenseher »

Edit: This was kinda sorta meant to go in the completed forum, but I s'pose it fits here too! Totes up to be moved, though.

Return of Olympus: Beginner's Luck is a short, sweet kinetic novel about two magical girls who are
new to the whole thing and trying to figure out their place in a world full of ancient Greek gods and monsters,
with art by Shinoki and silversporksama, and writing by myself (Jonas Tintenseher) and Shinoki.

WHAT TO EXPECT
Beginner's Luck follows nearly brand-new magical girl Leah Vance-Copeland on her first day on the job.
She's confounded by her ecstatic and self-proclaimed new partner, Kelsey, and gets to learn a little bit about what
to expect from the mascot, Pan, featuring partial voice acting from Libby Moffett, Jessica Jacobs, and Elissa Park.

WHERE TO GET IT
Right here on itch.io! (For free, of course!)

MORE TAGS
Not sure if this is necessary, but who doesn't like classifying things? Along with what's in the title, Beginner's Luck is also/also has:
Modern/urban fantasy! Story-driven! Magic! Action! Linear! Friendship! And much, much more! (Actually, that's about it.)

OUR COMMENTS
This being our first "real" visual novel project, Shinoki and I decided to keep the scale small and manageable.
The story takes less than ~30 minutes to finish, and it's content to give you a quick look into its characters' lives
without needing to get too invested. We hope you enjoy playing it as much as we did making it.

Please feel free to leave any questions, comments, or concerns you have here. Thanks so much for checking it out!