Moon • Rabbit [NaNo'18] [Mystery, Drama]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
Nay
Regular
Tumblr: lachrymosiac
Deviantart: gira-ti

Re: Moon • Rabbit [NaNo'18] [Mystery, Thriller]

#16 Post by Nay » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:30 am

Bika-chan wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:49 pm
This looks very cute! I'm a sucker for all things rabbits, so I'll definitely be looking forward to this game! ^_^
:D I'm super glad to hear that! I hope you can enjoy it!

Nay
Regular

Re: Moon • Rabbit [NaNo'18] [Mystery, Thriller]

#17 Post by Nay » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 am

Hi everyone, this'll be the last update before the release~

As you can see I've updated the original post with the logo, some short character descriptions, an itch.io page, some more specific flavor text, and A WORD COUNT! Story is coming up at around 15k words. I'm dying inside.. Aaaa.......

Game is expected to have 9 CGs, 3 endings + 1 true ending, and fully hand-drawn backgrounds. (The backgrounds are kinda bad though.)
If anyone would like to read the plot, and/or the script, please pm me! I could always use more opinions, even this late in the game.

I don't think I'll have time for playtesters, I'll just about squeeze a first draft of the game in for NaNo...
Hope everyone else is also having a good time deving, this has been a fun experience!

EDIT: Oh, I also edited the genre from thriller --> drama to fit the story better ^^

Nay
Regular

Re: Moon • Rabbit [NaNo'18] [Mystery, Drama]

#18 Post by Nay » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:45 pm

Yeah, so, just a quick update, I really am NEARLY done but I still have to finish one last scene in terms of inserting sprites/polishing and have to add sound effects, and I’ve literally just been working on this from morning to night for the past 3 days and it making me feel that hell is real so anyway

Game release postponed for one week!! I’ll get it to ya’ll by then. (Maybe I will also work on the GUI a little) Thank u for patience

Edit: last 3 days. 3, not four

EDIT AGAIN: okay it's taking more than a week because I totally crashed and burned and apparently the last few things I need to do are really dragging me down in terms of me trying to get things perfect....IT'LL BE HERE SOON I'm sorry